Chapter 19: Taylor Being Taylor

Lauren's POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask when I saw Camila entering my room, her room has finally rebuilt the day after I broke up with her.

Its been a week since we're avoiding each other, it make me feel sick but I need to be strong and I'm making sure that no one can break down my walls.

"Dinner is ready," she said, I just nod and wait for her to leave but she didn't, she just stand right in front of my door waiting for me to come with her.

"Leave," I said but she didn't move, "I said leave!" My voice is getting louder, I couldn't control my temper, she shook her head "Camila, Leave!"

"Who the hell is Camila? I'm Taylor and I'm leaving," She said looking directly to my eyes as she close the door.

My heart broke, is this my bad karma for breaking her heart? I deserve this, to feel hurt...

I wipe some tears and make my way downstairs, I saw my whole family having a happy conversation. Maybe they don't need me anymore, they look perfect without me, Mom is right I'm just a mess.

I ran upstairs again going to my room and locking the door. I just lay down to my bed, holding my ring that came from the fake wedding.

~

"What the hell?! I'm studying can't you see?!" I yell angrily, Taylor and Chris are begging me to come and play with them and I'm refusing it for the 19th time.

"Fine, enjoy your stressful work then," Taylor said which made me to glare at her. I pretend to read but in real, I was actually watching them.

The both of them grab a water gun and fill it with water, they shoot each other until Taylor run out of water. She started to run at my direction.

"Oh my gosh! Lauren! Help me!" She yell while hiding herself at the back of my chair. Chris just came out of nowhere and started to shoot me. I heard Taylor laugh.

That was a freaking trick! They tricked me! I look at the table beside me and spot the icy water, I grab it and pour it to Chris head.

Taylor and I laugh at him, "That's not fair! Its actually Taylor's idea to do this!" He said and I grab the jar of cold water and pour it all to Taylor. She gasp at my act.

"Dang it!" She said as she ran all the way to the faucet to refill her empty water gun. I try to analyze my surrounds and I saw Nanny watering the plants using the garden's hose.

I run all the way to her direction, "Can I borrow that thing?" I said and I quickly grab the hose and aim for Chris, I press the button on it and its started to spark water at them.

We just play water until dad call a break, we were about to go back inside the house when I grip Taylor's arm which made her to look at me confuse.

I gently pin her to the wall, "If you think I had fun, your thinking it wrong," I whisper

"I'm not thinking to the Lauren that I loved, I'm actually thinking to my sister... How can I make things good with her," she reply which made me to look flustered, she get out of my presence and walk towards her room.

-

Those two days were the worst, I hate being around her at home. She's so special that almost all that she wants she can get.

We're now on cafeteria and I'm with Lucy and Normani when Camila suddenly stop at out table.

"Can I join you guys?" She ask taking a sit next to mine, I glare at her.

"No, you can't," I said but she ignore me, "Leave," She shook her head, "Okay, you can stay but we're leaving."

I hurriedly leave the table with Normani and Lucy at my back, leaving Camila alone on the table.

I don't know why I'm being mean to her, its just my temper is increasing when she's around.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I look behind to see Normani pointing to the table where we leave Camila.

She's being surrounded by Alexa's friends, I gulp hard in the air... I know what will Alexa do, she won't stop until she never finds the truth about mine and Camila's relationship.

"Lauren!" Normani whisper, I look at her and hummed in response, "Aren't you gonna help your sister?" She ask pointing to Camila who's trying hard to get Alexa's hand off of her shirt.

I close my eyes, "No, she's big enough she can handle it," Those words just came out to my mouth.

I can feel that Normani and Lucy were both have a shock impression into those words.

I just ignore them and continue to walk along the hallway, passing the stares and whispers that I'm getting to the sluts girls in this school.

-

I quitted softball and that made all the coaches disappointed at me, they actually expect a nice game for our next opponent especially that Taylor and I we're sisters. But something they didn't know that Taylor is the reason why I quitted, its because I don't want to be her catcher and I don't her around me.

Its now 8pm, I just arrive home very late.

"Where have you been?" Dad ask as he notice me walking in the front door. Everyone is having a dinner and I can tell that our normal meal was twice this time.

I walk up to the dinning area and take a sit next to Chris, in front of Taylor. "I pay a visit to Alexa," I lied, I actually have some time with an old fried of mine that my parents didn't know.

I saw Taylor looked up at me, Is she sad? Jealous? Or maybe mad?, "Good to the both of you," Taylor said smiling widely. Unbelievable.

I smile back, "Thanks, maybe we can continue what we built a few months ago, right mom?" I said and she nod happily.

"Oh, Yeah! I actually love Alexa for you, Lauren!" She cheer and I can see that Chris is glaring at me, he know everything.

"So... What's up? Why there's so many food?" I suddenly ask and Mom nod vividly while grinning.

"Well Taylor got a lot of A's and we're celebrating it," what she said made my heart broke, she never celebrate a good grades of mine. Actually my lowest grade that I get to my whole life is an B+, but mom never get proud of it.

"Really? Can I see my report card please?" I said which made mom and dad look at each other.

"You got a D to your favorite subject," Dad said, my smile faded. English, I'm so good at English but why did I got a D?

"Well, I'm so glad that you celebrate a lot of A's and not to celebrate the straight A's," I said while getting up from the chair and heading directly to my room.

I'm feel so frustrated, not just to my grades but also to the love that I want to feel. Why life is unfair? I've been with them for the 18 years but I never felt any love.... Not even once, I just hope I can bring back time so I can still feel Camila's love. I miss her so much.