Chapter 9: Alexa Ferrer

Lauren's POV

"I like you too,"

I can't believe it, Camila like me too. Oh god, please if I'm just dreaming don't wake me up.

I found myself smiling like an idiot, not knowing what to do next. So, I put my thumbs on her cheeks caressing Camila with full of passion.

"Are you sure that you really like me?" I once again ask, still not believing from what I've heard.

She nod, "Yes I really do, since my first day if school," She said also smiling.

Without even thinking I quickly hold her both hands, "I want to take you on the date, Camila."

I can see her shock impression to the words that I've just said. 'Nice one Lauren, you did a wonderful job!' I angrily said to myself.

I impatiently wait for her answer, whether she will accept it or not.

"It depends on my schedule, Lauren," She whisper almost in an inaudible voice.

I try to think the perfect day that I can have a date with her. Her birthday is coming, yeah! That's it! Before her birthday!

"Before your birthday," I shortly said

She smile and nod her head vividly, "That's the perfect time, I guess."

-

"So you guys are now a couple?" Dinah ask, just whispering the last part

Well, it's Monday and having a small talk during lunch is the best so, why not to do it with my soon to be woman.

I smile, looking at the most beautiful brunette that's sitting beside me. She smile, putting some of her hair behind her ears.

"Not yet," she said shyly and I chuckle at her, "But we'll get on there," I heard her mumble on her very low voice.

My heart flutter, I never expect those words coming out through her mouth. Maybe to Dinah or Ally, yes but her? Gosh no!

I smirk at her and she look down blushing furiously, "You look flustered baby, are you okay?" I try to tease her

"Really? Do I look good?" She reply winking at me.

I swallow hard still, not expecting those words coming out through her mouth. I try to smile normally but I failed.

Dinah and Ally burst out laughing pointing at me like I'm a loser. I just shrug and try to play with my own finger to distract myself.

After a few more minutes, the signal bell ring and all of the students start to gather their things while standing up.

"I have the same class with Dinah, how about you?" Ally ask while fixing her blouse.

"I have English," Camila shortly said

"I have Arts," I said

I sadly sigh, knowing that I don't have the same class with Camila but its okay I can see her after school.

Camila is about to pick her bag but I stop her, getting her bag to her hands.

"Lauren, you don't have to," Camila debate but I didn't listen, I carry her bag and I felt her fingers sliding to mine.

I smile at our image and we just continue to walk until we reach Camila's classroom.

"I'll see you after class," I whisper while handing Camila her bag.

She smile, "Okay," she looks like sad and I can't help but to give her a bear hug.

I hug her tightly, smelling her scent. Well, I love her scent its smells like Gardenia.

Its kind of weird because I remember my sister, Taylor to her. Taylor also smells like Gardenia, as far as I remember she also have a perfume of it and I never get tired of its smell.

I gently pull away and give her a one last smile before walking away, but she pull my arms and quickly connect her lips form mine. Giving me a sweet and nice peck.

I saw her smirk and enter her classroom, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I look behind, its Mr. Miller our guidance counselor.

"Any problem, Ms. Jauregui?" He ask raising her one eyebrow at me.

I respectfully smile and shook my head 'no' Mr. Miller is the best counselor that I've ever had, he knows everything about me and my family. Well, let's just say that he's an old friend of my dad.

"Oh really? Then I guess that you have a short exciting story that you must tell to me," He said in a playfully tone, I glare at him which form a little smirk on his face.

"I don't have any, I promise," that's honest, I don't have any idea what's he's talking about. Actually, I don't see any problem about my mom since Camila and I kissed.

"Let me give you a clue," He pretend to think

"Shoot," I smirk

"Softball?"

"Hmm?"

"PDA?"

"Huh?"

"Girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Camila Cabello," He finally said, I look at him shock.

Maybe he saw it when Camila peck my lips. Oh gosh, I have a lot of explanation to do for my loving father.

"What's up with her?" I try to pretend, let's just hope that he won't notice it.

He glare at me giving me a playful look, "Your new girlfriend, Lauren." Bingo, he knew it.

"Not yet, Mr. Miller," I smile, thinking about the brunette girl who have a brown orbs.

He started to walk and I follow him, "Does your dad know about it?" I shook my head 'no'.

Mr. Miller chuckle, "Do you think that its really necessarily for her meeting my parents?" I said which made Mr. Miller to stop walking, "I mean dad have a great company about meeting my girls but mom, she will ruin it," I sigh remembering how Lucy deal with my mother before.

He hold my shoulder which make me to look up at him, "Its really necessarily, Lauren. And I'm sure that your mom will love Camila, remember how she welcome Alexa before?" I nod.

Well Alexa is my ex girlfriend, my mom really like her but I don't like her that much specially when you just caught her cheating on you with an another girl.

"I hope she will, Mr. Miller," I said and he smile.

"Go, just tell Ms. Anna that I talked to you," Mr. Miller said leading me to my next class.

As I enter the classroom, all of their eyes were on me. Ms. Anna clear her throat, asking for reason why I'm late.

"Mr. Miller talked to me," I shortly said

Ms. Anna just nod her head and point to the vacant sit on the righter back, "You can sit their," she said

I'm half in my way when I saw my seatmate, 'No fucking way,' I said to myself when I saw who is it.

Alexa look up at me, giving me her warm smile and tap the chair next to her. I coldly sit beside her.

"Long time no see, Aure," Alexa said smirking.

Aure (Aw-Re) is the nickname she gave to me when we're still together.

"You don't have the permission, Ms. Ferrer," I bitterly reply

"You ain't change, your temper is still going wild huh," she reply which made my blood boil.

I quickly face her, "Look, can you just please shut the fuck up if your just talking to some shitty things," I can't help it, I really wanted to punch her right here, right now.

"Sorry, Aure." She reply shortly emphasizing the word 'Aure'

'Fucking Alexa Ferrer.'