Chapter 30: Who The Hell Is Dua To Lauren's Life?

Camila's POV

I sitting on the sofa, I'm with Shawn on the living room. Mom and Dad are not home, they said that they have some work to do and they will not gonna make it till dinner.

And by the way, I already have a tons of letter from Lauren and school is about to come again day moves faster than time...

"I'm actually starting to think that your sister is cheating on you," Shawn suddenly said which caught my whole attention.

I furrowed my eyebrow, "She won't do that," I debate and he let out a bitter laugh.

"How is she already did? Look at her letters, she's only talking about one person!" His words made me realize it, he's telling the truth.

I'm receiving a letter from Lauren, yes but her letters are full of Dua... And I'm starting to be concern who the hell is she on my girlfriend's life?

"Your making me paranoid! Give me that and leave," I grab one of Lauren's letter on his hands and he look at me in complete shock.

He roll his eyes, "I'm sorry but I want you to know my opinion about it and... I'm going," Shawn said sighing as he leave the house, after a minutes the guilty finally hit me. He's a good person and he never done anything bad to me he's actually protecting me.

But I need to chill right now, I go up to my room and enter the balcony. I grab Lauren's letter and reread it.

[July 28th]
Dear Camila,
I want you to know that I'm doing great and I also met this new girl named Dua, she's so nice and kind of beautiful but your more beautiful don't worry. I'm hanging out with her right now and we're under the moon, your favorite creature I hope you can meet her very soon. I can actually guess that you two will be good friends in the future and about Ally, she missed you a lot so text her right now before she can be dramatic again. Goodnight, Camila.

-Lauren

[August 2]
Dear Camila,
2 more weeks and I have to go back to school, I'm pretty confident because I have the same school with Dua and Lucy I hope your here so that you can join us to have a school shopping for tomorrow, I miss you so so much and I wish you miss me too. And your asking what does Dua looks like? Well, her hair is short and her abs were looks like mine, she's taller than me, her eyes is color brown and she have this long lashes and a bushy eyebrow. She's so amazing more than you can think of her. I have nothing to say so, I gotta go and be ready to hang out with Dua.
-Lauren

[August 8]
Dear Camila,
Hey! I'm actually setting a date to have my first tattoo, Dua gonna get a tattoo too on the same spot that I want to have we really have a lot of similarities its not just me who can notice it, its almost everyone on this city... I hope your here when those needles are already touching my skin so that I can hold your hand when its getting hurt but I will try my best not to feel hurt by having my first tattoo. Well, wish me luck and I guess that was for today.
-Lauren
[August 12]
Dear Camila,
My first day on school will be on Monday and I'm kind of excited but also frustrated because you're not here, I usually hate to go to school and I don't know what gotten into me why I'm feeling excited this time. And about the tattoo,I've decided to put my Lucky Number on it which is '27' but on roman numeral so it goes out to be 'XXVII' and Dua get the 'Sunny Hill' on the same spot I gotten into mine, I'm going to try to send you a letter on 14 and bye...
-Lauren

Today is 14 and I didn't receive anything, she just missed a one letter for the first time. And when I'm analyzing the letter I notice that she never said the 'I Love You' back and Shawn is right she's just talking about this Dua chick.

I grab a piece of paper and write a letter for her.

Dear Lauren,
I understand that you can't write or send me a letter today, I'm sure that its reasonable right? I also want to ask if you're still being loyal to me? I'm starting to have suspicions that your chesting and I don't wannr be angry not knowing if its true or not but please be honest... I more want to face the truth even it will hurt so much because the lies will just making it worst. I love you and take care for always.
Love,
Camila

A tear fall down to my cheeks, I'm starting to doubt this relationship, long distance is a real bitch its making the relationship harder than its supposed to be but I don't need to blame myself for not arguing not to come here at the first place.

I just lay down, putting my favorite music and stare up to the stars and to the moon. I'm still hoping that Lauren is staring at them too, but I only know one thing... If she stared then she miss me but if she didn't I'm nothing to her.

Is it still the right thing? To fight for the person that's making you happy even tho you're so far from her? Or am I just really being crazy about my sister? My mind is a mess, I can tell whether she's cheating or not but I want her to know again just in case she didn't remember that I love her so so much and I hope she still feel the same.