Chapter 34: The Hidden Letters

Dear Camila,
Its been a year since I last wrote a letter, I wanted you to know that I'm no longer happy but I'm still dreaming that I can see you again... I'm always looking up at the stars, its reminding me of you because you taught me how to love and adore them and now I'm appreciating all of that because of you. I don't care how many I used to say this but its always been you and I can't stop what I'm feeling because I love you.
Love,
Lauren

Dear Camila,
I remember how you can make me smile every time I'm upset or my temper is increasing, I also remember when your telling me about your day whether it is good or bad its making me happy. I also miss our routine every morning, I miss your 'Good Night' every night and your kisses at the morning. I also missed your 'I love you', it never failed to make my heart flutter. And your comfort, do you remember when I found out that my mom is a mistress of our dad? Then you comfort me by holding me so tight, its making me feel so good and loved in that time. I missed you so so much, Camz... I'm sorry for doing this.
Love,
Lauren
I smile at the memory. The warm drops of my tears are still rolling down to my cheeks, I miss her too and I just realize it right now. How foolish we can be when we're actually pretending not to care for each other.

Dear Camila,
Its been 2 years, and I'm still wishing that we can be together again, I'm always thinking about you our memories that we left behind and those things made me realize why I'm falling in love with you... If you miss me just close your eyes and pretend that I'm right beside you, holding you and taking care of you because that's what we're doing before. Its so hard right? To face everything when your thinking that you're alone, I'm begging you to hold on because I'll be on my way soon...
Love,
Lauren

I close my eyes, my back is facing the cold wall of Lauren's room... Tears are falling down to my cheeks, I want to do something I want her back but I'm so damn late because she's starting a family with Dua, they'll having a baby soon and I'm foolish that I let it all happened.

Dear Camila,
Its been 6 years, and I'm taking all my words back. I will move on and I promise that to myself. I want you to stay away from me because I want you to walk away from my life, you are the reason why I'm not letting Dua get inside my heart because I'm a foolish lady who can't move on on her past relationship with her sister, I'm so sinful for loving my little sister and hypnotizing her from everything. I hope I can move on soon.
-Lauren

My heart ache, she's planning on moving on....

Dear Camila,
Its all over and I'm glad that I finally move on, I thought I can't sleep without even wondering how are you? I never felt this feeling, I felt free after 6 years and I did it within 4 months. I just finished deleting all our pictures on my gallery and I'm not crying when I did to be honest I'm smiling.... Its all worth it because after these years I finally forget about you its like magic. I taught I can't make it that I will spend another day without you here by my side and I'm glad that its all over now, the memories are being erased on my heart and brain.
-Lauren

Dear Camila,
For the first time in the whole 7 years, I saw you... Its all coming back and I can't let it go back right? You know how pain it caused when I watched you walked away, its like everything we had for the past 7 years its vanished. I'm waiting for you to be right here but you didn't show up, you shown up when its all too late... I want you to be back in my arms and I'm willing to do everything just to right there beside you and then we will do our hobby like watching some stars above the sky but its too late because I let you go and I regret it so much. Its like my dreams being broken into million pieces because I just betray my promise that I will never let you go....
-Lauren

I'm so confused, is she still feeling the same way? Should I fight for her or just let her go and be free with Dua because they're starting a family.

But I will never give up, I will fight for her because she's mine for the first place Dua just steal her from me.

And we're not illegal or even a sin because we are not sisters, we can be whatever we want to be.

I wipe some tears on my eyes and put the letters back to the small box and place it back to Lauren's closet, I was about to go out when a picture of us hanging on her small bulletin caught my attention.

I smile at the picture, we are kissing on the lake in that time. We both look so happy and perfect, I just wish we can be like that again.

I was about to go outside when I saw the most familiar brunette in front of me, she look at me confused as she furrowed her eyebrow at me.

I can't move or even speak, I need to do something that can help me to fix this... Confession???

I inhale deeply to gain a confident, "L-lauren."