Chapter 10: Date

"What? Alexa came back?!" Normani exclaim which made me to cover her mouth.

"Shhh, don't yell it," I whisper, Mani nod and I remove my hand to her mouth.

We're now on the locker area of our school, it was actually a locker hall which means that the hall is crowded.

"Interesting, what did you do? Punch her face?" Lucy said chuckling at her own words.

"Almost, Lucia. Almost."

As I made myself to the parking lot, Dinah quickly greet me with a friendly hug.

"You have a little problem," Dinah whisper pulling away from the hug.

News is faster than I imagine. Well, Alexa is one of the most popular in this school and I'm sure that everyone also know about our past relationship.

I raise my eyebrow, "You mean Alexa?" I ask and she gently nod, "Its a big problem."

I look at Dinah, she look flustered. I follow her gaze and when I saw it, my jaw drop. It was Camila, talking to Alexa.

"I'll wait for you in your car," Dinah said still looking flustered while getting in in my car.

I inhale deeply, I need to act normal. This is not the right time to tell Camila about Alexa.

I make my way to Camila and Alexa's direction, still acting normal.

"Hi Lauren," Camila greet, smiling at me. I smile back at her.

"Hi Aure," Here it goes, the most stupid nickname that I ever had.

"Aure? That's new!" Camila exclaim, lookin between me and Alexa, "Woah, wait! You guys knew each other?"

I was about to speak but Alexa cut me off, "Oh, yeah! We're actually really close," she said which make me to roll my eyes in disgust.

"That is before," I reply and Alexa glare at me.

"We can bring it back," Alexa reply winking at me, my hands really get itchy and I really can't wait to punch her.

"Watch you words, Ms. Ferrer," I smile devilish.

Suddenly, I felt my hand holding most familiar small hand that Camila have. Maybe she can feel the heated conversation that Alexa and I have.

"We have to go," I said intertwining my fingers with Camila.

"Right then, have a safe drive," Alexa yell before I can get in in my car.

A sigh of relief escape my lips but still I felt so uneasy; I don't know why but I think I'm nervous.

"Lauren? Are you okay?" Camila ask rubbing her thumb to the back of my hand.

"I'm now," I said pecking her cheeks which make her to giggle for a seconds.

"Just as you know, I'm sitting right here and I don't want to watch a live sex between my two best friend," Dinah said while biting her nails one by one.

I raise my eyebrow and Camila shook her head while chuckling, "And who says that we're best friend?" I teasingly said and Dinah shrug her shoulders which made the three of us burst out laughing.

-

Today is the day that I'm gonna take Camila out on the date. I already make sure that everything is perfect and I'm gonna pick her up after school.

Well, Chris and I didn't go to school today because we have to give a memorial mass to my sister. And that mass will happen on the park where we went on the day that Taylor get lost.

I stand outside our school, waiting for the bell to ring. And when it ring, my nerves jump out high due of my excitement.

"Aure!" I suddenly heard the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

I didn't speak, I just look at her disgust and she kept smiling at me like she owns me.

"So you wouldn't really speak," she said placing her palm on my cheek. I shove her hand away.

"Don't touch me," I coldly said and roll my eyes. She smile devilish.

"I thought that you feel safe on my touch?" She raise her eyebrow and chuckle a little bit.

Suddenly, I saw Dinah and Camila watching my conversation with Alexa. I look at Camila and smile at her.

"Well, you thought wrong," I reply while walking to Dinah and Camila's direction.

When I reach them, I quickly embrace Camila. I can smell her very familiar scent, I smile.

Camila pull away, "I'm so excited," she whisper grinning at me which made me to chuckle.

"As well as I am, let's go?" I said opening the front door of my car for her. She smile and get in, I close it.

Dinah clear her throat, "You forgot about me," She said pouting playfully.

I playfully roll my eyed and open the backdoor seat for and she clap her hands in success while getting in. I also make my way to the driver seat and start to make our way to Dinah's house to drop her.

Its just me and Camila now, she's looking at the window, thinking about something I guess. I smile at my view and I quickly lower her window and high it again to get her attention. She look at me smiling, I wink at her which made her to giggle.

"I love your giggle," I said and she glare at me while grinning happily.

"I love the way you speak," She reply which make me to chuckle.

"Flirty much, Ms. Cabello," I tease waiting for her reaction.

She sweetly smile and shook her head, "Am I not allowed to flirt to the person that I'm calling mine?" She reply winking at me.

I can feel that my cheeks blushing furiously. God, what did she do to me?

"I'm down, you have the throne," I said as I stop on the middle of the road and lean in to peck her lips. I smile devilish and continue to drive.