Chapter 35: Keep Holding On

"L-lauren."

She furrowed her eyebrow, "What are you doing here?" She bitterly said, I bit hard to my bottom lip.

I shook my head, "N-nothing, I just want to talk about something," I lowly said and she look at me more confused.

This is the first time we're going to make a conversation to the whole 7 years and its making me miss her more.

"About what?" She ask sitting down on her bed and removing her shoes.

"About us," I shortly reply and she look at me in whole shock, I know I'm shock too.

She chuckle, "There's nothing to talk about, Taylor.... Didn't you receive my last mail?" I cringe, she just called me 'Taylor' its gross. I'm not either Taylor or her sister.

"Yes I do receive it in the morning before I can make my way back here at Miami," I said as I take a sit on her desk's chair.

She just shrug, "I sent it like September or something then you just receive it before you came here?" I nod and she let out a bitterly sigh, "Your thinking that we're still together before you can receive the letter."

Is that what she thinks about me? No, she's actually thinking that I'm a fool lady that she is the only person I loved for the past 7 years.

"No, I'm thinking that we're still together until now," I whisper but she seems to hear it.

"I'm with Dua not you," my heart aches....

Yes your with her but your heart is still in mine, I can feel it...

"Do you love her as much as you love me?" My voice turned to be serious, I need her honest answer to my question.

"No," I sigh in relief even tho I know that she more love me more than she loved Dua I still need to hear her in her own voice.

I lift my gaze up and our eyes meet for the first time, "Then leave her for me," I whisper and she swallow hard to her breathe.

"No, I can't.... I-i'm sorry I-i just can't," A tear finally escape her eyes, she's crying.... She cried for me, its now a show of weakness its a show of love that she love me because she won't cry if she don't.

I frown, "W-why not? I mean you just said it, you more love me more that you love her," I debate and she look down at her hands.

It got me, its an engagement ring on her finger.... My world fell down, Its all over my suspicions are all true. We can't be together and the worst part is I don't got a chance to tell her that I'm not her sister but its too late to bring back everything happened.

"I'm getting married to Dua next month, hope you don't mind," How foolish is that word is?! I don't mind? Really?! Its fucking killing me and she said will said that I don't mind?

Its hurting me till I die, I'm going to grow old without anyone on my side... It will be like me with Dinah and her soon to be husband and kids.

"Oh no! I fucking don't mind," I said as I burst out crying, I stand up when I notice a necklace on her neck. I take a look at it and it all hit me...

Its the necklace we both have back to our first date, she promise me that I will marry her but she betray me that it will be always me and she can't live without me, she lied... She's a liar.

"I never love Dua as much as I love you but everyone know that we can't be together forever like facing the altar and making promises that we will never leave each other's side," she said and before she can add an another sentence I cut her off.

"Yes we can, Lauren! Your just too blind and you are not brave enough to fight for us!" I yell, I'm feeling so angry and painful at the same time.

"I don't wanna hear it!" She yell back, it was louder and scarier.

"B-bu-," I try to speak to debate but she really push me to leave her and Dua alone.

As I step out of Lauren's room, I grab my key and make my way to the lake... Its the only place I know that gonna help me to feel better, its my favorite place to this whole universe.

I lay down to the wooden path, the water gets more darker and the wooden path is dusty, it change a lot.

I wipe some tears and continue to stare up at the sun, its so inspiring but also annoying... Its annoyed me because I can't look straight into it and the memories. Its all coming back like I never move on like its always been her.

I love her so so much and I will fight for her till the last breathe I'm gonna have to this world, I will never give up and I will choose to hold on because that's what she do every time I'm losing hope.

Its now just me against to the world and I will fight until I can because that's what we deserve to have from all the hard work we've been through and I will make sure that it will led on something we won't regret, hopefully....