Chapter 39: The Wedding

Camila's POV

This is it, the dream that I've always craving in. I can't believe its happening, tomorrow is my wedding and I can't be more excited to have a family and be married to Lauren.

I look at myself at the mirror, how can I be so lucky? To get the person that I love to her exact weeding? Its ridiculous.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and Lauren's name appear on it, I smile and pick it up.

Well, we can't see each other till the wedding because that's what they said and it sucks to do that.

Me: Hey babe, what's up?

My smile grew wider, I love this feeling....

Lauren: I don't know your still up

She chuckle through the phone call, she sounds sleepy tho.

Me: Oh yeah, I'm so excited that I can't even fall asleep.

Lauren: Do you want me to sing something for you to sleep?

I devilish grin, I really love her voice and its been so long since I last heard her sing for me.... Its like 7 years and 8 months, I really counted it.

Me: Sing your heart out for me, baby.

I heard her laugh but also clear her throat and start singing...

'My heart beats a little faster
When our eyes meet in the middle of a crowded room
In knee deep testing waters
I've got a feeling, and I don't know what to do, you

You got me paralyzed, and I think I like it
Caught me by surprise, I'm not usually like this, no
Got me paralyzed, don't think I can help it
Why's it feel so right?

Let's keep this going all night
Going all night
Going all night
Going all night'

Not just after a seconds she finished singing, I also fell asleep. I felt frustrated because I didn't even got a chance to hear her sing the whole song but at least I heard sing again.

-

I'm waiting impatiently till the huge door get wide open, and not even a minute the door finally open and I walk towards to the altar where I saw Lauren.... She's so beautiful even tho she's wearing a tuxedo and that's how I realize I much I miss her.

I gently walk along the red carpet as the slow processional music play on the deck.

I embrace Lauren when I finally met her infront of the altar.

"I miss you," She whisper and I smile on how tight she's embracing me.

"I miss you too, baby," I whisper back and we pull away and walk to the remaining path of the red carpet.

The ceremony finally begins and I just hold Lauren's hand until we need to exchange our vows.

Lauren goes first and I'm getting nervous about mine, she put a paper out of her pocket.

She inhale deeply before speaking, "I want to say sorry for needing this paper because I can't really speak straight without this paper," I smile and nod, asking for her to continue, "Right from the start, I knew you are the one. The one that I will gonna marry someday, I have you in a small certain time without knowing who exactly we are, but it was a false information right now because you proved that they're buying the result for us to be separated... I developed a feelings for you when you were teaching me how to catch your extraordinary pitches, I actually missing those pitched," I playfully roll my eyes, "Thank you for not giving me up, for holding on on our relationship, for making me happy, for making me feel love, for everything you have done to me," She stop and wipe some tears on her cheeks, "I promise you that I will always be by your side no matter how many problems or challenges we will have for the rest of our lives.... I love you, Camz."

The priest smile at us and ask me to say mine, I'm actually not ready to cry but damn I'm starting to be teary.

"I love you more, Lauren," I smile at her, "I never found myself at any other boy or even girl, I never been this obsessed with someone and I never love someone as much as I love you," Lauren playfully roll her eyes and grin at me, "And also thank you for protecting me, for caring at me when I've been on the accident," they all laugh, "Just thank you for all the things you've done or you will do to me.... I don't even guess if I will be the same if you really left me in the day you propose to me, I think that's the last because your not feeling the same anymore, that I just lost the most precious thing that Jesus Christ ever gave to me," I look at the audience and I saw Ally holding Troy's arms with a red and puffy eyes, "I promise to you too that I will be there by your side no matter how many problems or challenges we will have for the rest of our lives," I sigh in relief.

Well, we just read the last part....

"Camila Cabello, do you accept Lauren Jauregui as your wife?" The priest ask and I smile while nodding my head.

"Yes, I do," I shortly reply and the priest look at Lauren.

"Do you accept Camila Cabello as your wife, Lauren Jauregui?" He ask and Lauren smile and also nod her head.

"That's a big Yes, father," she said and father hand us our ring.

Lauren slip the ring to my fingers and gently peck it, I do the same at Lauren.

"I declare you as wife and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said and I can see Lauren's smirk.

Damn this girl, is she really waiting for that?

I lean in until our lips meet.....