Chapter 7: First Kiss

Dinah's POV

I know that something is up to Lauren and Camila awhile ago and I need to confirm if my suspicion is true.

Before I made my way back to Camila's house, I first call Lucy.

Me: Hey Lucy!
Lucy: Oh. Hey!
M: Are you at Normani's?
L: No, i'm actually at Lauren's but she's not here yet.

I huge grin appear on my face, knowing what will be my next step.

M: Lauren and I were at Camila's, Can you please do me a favor?
L: Oh, what would it be then?
M: Can you please tell Chris that Lauren is not coming home today.

I heard Lucy hummed in the phone.

L: He said why?
M: Just an English project

I'm idiomatically smiling while waiting for Lucy to speak up to the phone again.

L: She'll be good
M: Great, bye.

That's all I said before ending our phone call, I quickly run as fast as I can to reach Camila's house.

And when I reach it, I quickly make my way to the dinning room where's Ally is sitting impatiently on the chair.

"Come with me."I hissed her and quickly drag her to the nearest vacant room in the house.

"What's going on?" Ally innocently ask, I smirk and she look at me in a question look.

"I don't know, I just think that Lauren and Camila like each other." I said and Ally's mood lighten up.

"Seriously?" she said and Inod "Then what's your plan?"

I tell her all my plan and when I'm done discussing it, we quickly make our way back to the dinning room where I saw Lauren sitting shyly on the middle of the table.

I give her a small wave and sit in front of her while Ally is sitting beside me.

When Camila and her grandpa show up, Camila was about to sit beside me but I quickly speak to make her stand up.

"Oops! Papa promise me to sit beside me today." I said and Camila look at her Grandfather confirming if my words are truth.

Papa nod, I smirk to myself and Camila's grandpa sit beside me. And again Camila is about to sit in the middle of the table, in front of Ally but Ally begin to speak.

"Yuck, don't!! Bambi just poop in there and I forgot to spray some anti-bacteria." Ally said which make all of us to chuckle.

"Okay but where should I sit?" Camila ask and Lauren tap the chair beside her

"This chair is vacant, you can sit here beside me." She said as Camila made her way to sit next to Lauren's position.

As we say our little thankful prayer to the blessing in front of us, I observe that Camila is gently blushing.

"Are you okay?" I ask Camila while a huge grin appearing on my face

She shrug and mumble, "Just continue your meal." she said which made my grin grew wider.

We ate for about 30 minutes and when we all finish, Ally suggest that she will be the one who's washing the dishes. Camila and Lauren will clean up the table and I'm gonna put the trash out. Gross? I know.

I'm sitting in the sofa and as I observe, Lauren and Camila are having a quiet conversation in the dinning room.

And me, being myself I sneak out to the living room to hear what they're talking about.