The Feast

After deciding who goes back to the kingdom, preparations were made in case it was a trap. Weapons were sharpened, as a portal was opening.

It was decided that Drake, Rean, Light, and Yuuri would go to the kingdom with Leo and Night hiding in the dark.

The weapons finished getting sharpened, and everybody got their respective weapons.

Drake opened the portal to Grand Gaia, and they were in the kingdom. They tried to look through the Black Element, but they weren't able to find the entrance until they used some magic to see through the mist.

As soon as they found the entrance, they looked for the destination. The smell of food started to get the attention of everyone, and they used their noses to navigate.

"Wait. This could also be a trap set by Hahab, since we were told that Hahab is preparing for the Ultimate Feast." Yuuri said and stopped.

Back at the penthouse, Phoena and Emma were working on getting rid of the Black Element that Hahab placed in the bathroom. "Emma, any luck?" She asked.

Emma sighed. "No, I only got a small piece of the Blackening out." She told Phoena, while she kept trying to remove the darkness.

At the kingdom, they saw a door. Light looked through the keyhole, and saw a whole bucket of food. "The letter was legit, there is an Ultimate Feast, but I don't see anybody."

Rean knocked on the door, and by magic, the door opened, with Hahab waiting for them.

"How nice of you to join! Come, sit down." Hahab greeted them as they walked toward the seat.

Night and Leo got to the window. They took a look at the seats, and they saw a switch that launches a rope to tie up the victims as soon as they take a seat. They tried to get their attention, and they tried to signal them to get away.

"I'm gonna go get my food now." Rean told Hahab as he grabbed his food. Yuuri tried to stop Rean, but he didn't listen, and when he grabbed some food, a giant cage fell on Rean.

After realizing it was a trap, they tried to escape, but Hahab immediately closed the door on them before they could leave. "You WILL participate in my feast." She demanded, and some Black Troops took their weapons.

"Night, are there any openings to open the window from outside? Leo asked. Night took a look around, but was unable to find anything. "No, but we can get in through the roof."

Night and Leo got up to the roof, and they looked for a trapdoor. Once they found it, they got in without making a sound.

Leo and Night continued sneaking around he castle, as Night was starting to worry that Hahab might have killed them.

"No, don't!" They heard Light's voice.

They ran in the direction of the voice, and they saw the door. They looked through the keyhole, and they saw a sword to Drake and Rean's throats.

Leo thought of something. "I'll distract them while you go fight off any guards that see you." He told Night, and then turned his body into a smoke, to sneak in through the keyhole.

He managed to get behind Hahab, and used his hand to form a gun. "Let them go." He ordered Hahab.

Hahab turned around. "As if a gun would stop me. You and what army?" She asked Leo.

Leo pointed at Light and Yuuri. "Them."

"Guards!" Hahab yelled.

Footsteps were coming closer, as Night was prepared to fight. "Get out of our way, boy!" A guard yelled. Night looked at the guards with a cold grin. "Time for you to die!" He yelled.

He unleashed his wings, and started taking out the guards one by one. He knew he was stronger than the guards, and he started killing them with his weapons and magic

Hahab groaned. "What are those guards doing?" She wondered. She grabbed her fan, and decided to take them on.

Hahab summoned seventy-five Black Troops, and left the room.

Night and Hahab made eye contact.

"Hello, Demon of Feasts."

"Hello, Awakener."

The two exchanged cold stares, and they grabbed their weapons. They dashed toward each other, and they both did one attack on each other. They stopped several feet away, as Hahab had numerous wounds in her body.

Night didn't look back, but he realized he had a wound down by his abdomen. The bandages from a week ago fell to the ground, and out came an open wound. He started using healing magic on himself as Hahab was slowly dying a painful death.

"N-No! I can't die until my Feast has been completed!" Hahab yelled with tears in her eyes. Hahab's Black Element came spewing out of her and returned to a fragment of the meteor that struck a few weeks prior. "Carry on the Feast."

Night crushed the fragment of the Black Element, and the guards regained their sanity. He went back to the ballroom and saw all the guards unconscious.

"About time. Let's get back to the penthouse." Leo told them. Before Light could say anything, he went to the door. "Before we go, we need to make sure that we can get notified.

"I'll go find a mage to help us spy on the Demons once we get back." Drake had told them, and they went to the depths of he kingdom, and they eventually found one of he elders from Randall.

"Grahdens, the demons and the Four Fallen have been mysteriously revived. Can you and Karl spy on their actions while we hide out?" Drake asked the Elder.

Grahdens nodded. "This old man still has some fight left in him. I'll spy on them and send you their actions."

Light thanked the elder. "Our hideout is in another world. Here is our card with our current location." Light handed Grahdens the card.

They went through the opened portal that Grahdens and Drake opened, and they looked in the bathroom if the Black Element got removed yet.

"Hahab is dead now. Now we have to wait for Grahdens to get the next actions the Gods and Demons commit so we can eradicate them. Thy may have the same actions as well."