The First Challenge

Emma woke up to the sound of a cannon. As soon as she got dressed, she took a look at it. "Amatsu, why are we using the cannons?" She asked.

Amatsu kept looking in the sky. "I have Phoebe checking the sky for ways to reach Camilla. I'm shooting a Cannon, hoping to hit something up there."

Emma rose up a tower. "Now try shooting."

Amatsu shot the cannon. "I'm going to keep firing cannonballs to check for Camilla's hideout."

Phoebe went into the sky. As soon as she saw something, she went to inspect it. She saw a woman with pink hair and a golden apple.

"What are you looking at?" The woman asked Phoebe, and the apple formed a castle.

Phoebe went back to the ground. "There is a Demon who can throw castles! Alert everybody, now!" She yelled, trying to get Emma.

Emma ran to the party, and she found herself in midair, laying down on what felt like stairs. She touched the invisible platform, and sat down. "Phoebe, Amatsu!" Emma yelled. "Get everyone here! I think I found something!"

After Phoebe and Amatsu rallied the party to Emma's location, everything began to get clear. That woman Phoebe saw, was creating a large staircase to the Sky.

"Camilla is up there."

After Emma used magic to guide the party up the invisible staircase, they found themselves at a large gate. "I'm going to open the gate now. When we come in, there will be no way out."

Jade prepared her blade. "Very well. We shall use our skills to defeat the Demons that have been terrorizing us for all these years."

Skye and Emma opened the door.

"So, you managed to get past the first challenge?" A Demon asked. "The Demon of Desecration will destroy you all. Come, two people. Fight me."

Yuuri recognized the Demon as Katarith. "We will defeat you."

Yuuri and Aki walked forward. "We'll take you on, Katarith."

"Bring it."

Aki and Yuuri summoned their weapons. "Katarith, prepare to join the other Demons we have killed."

Katarith fired three arrows into the air. "I hope that you have the chance to break away from your reality."

Yuuri threw himself at Katarith. "It is time that we destroy the Demons once and for all, Katarith! Let us get to Camilla to end this race!"

Three arrows fell, hitting Yuuri in the arm. His Blackened state did not trigger yet, but Aki was ready to knock away Katarith.

Skye went to the door, waiting for it to open.

Yuuri ran to Zeffar for a bit, just to get some Black Element.

After Zeffar put some Black Element into Yuuri, he immediately rushed back to the battle.

Aki knocked Katarith into the air, and Yuuri used the Black Knight's manifested power.

"Time to die, Demon!" Yuuri yelled, and ascended into the air.

Yuuri flew into the direction of Katarith. As soon as Ali got away, Yuuri impaled her with the Black Element.

"The first challenge has been cleared."