Camilla's Destruction

(Photo is what Phoebe looks like)
Haru tried to break free from the Demon holding her captive. She couldn't untie a knot on her hand with her only hand, so she kept trying to break free using magic. The bad hing is, her accuracy is horrible.

After Haru gave up trying, she tried to begin getting her katana with her feet. "I gotta escape from this place, but how?" She thought to herself.

Haru looked at the wall, na decided to use her feet to get herself free. She took off a shoe, laid down on her back, and untied the knots using her toes. As soon as she recovered, Haru did three things: She looked for a map, she identified her area, and she looked for an exit.

Before she could escape, she heard footsteps. She looked around, and left through a window before she was caught.

She quietly closed the window, and Haru eventually found herself in Ironsmoke. The mercenary looked around, and she saw numerous robots walk around her.

"Is she a part of the resistance, or is she lost?" A cyborg had asked Haru.

After realizing she was being talked to, Haru had saw a cyborg who looked like a normal woman, and answered.

"I'm just lost. When was the last time the Abyssal Vortex was here?" Haru had asked.

"PROCESSING. No Abyssal Vortex sighted in three days. I'm going to go check now for a location." The woman told Haru.

Haru followed the cyborg woman, and eventually, the two of them stumbled upon a rift.

"That might be it. What did you mean by the resistance?" Haru asked the woman.

"I guess I have to explain. I am Phoebe, a cyborg who crosses the skies. I'm a part of the Volunteer Army and joined because I believed that since thy crossed the seas, they could cross the skies. Have they done it yet?" Phoebe asked Haru.

Haru nodded. "One of the fellow guards is actually a half dragon. We rode him several times to travel before Zeffar joined us."

Phoebe smiled. "So they managed to do it. I'll come with you."

Haru and Phoebe walked into the Abyssal Vortex and they found themselves inside Hizarbin's domain.

"Haru, how did you even get to Ironsmoke, anyway?" Phoebe asked the guard.

"Phoebe, I was kidnapped by the Demon of Firearms, and I managed to escape a warehouse, but I wound up here."

Phoebe looked confused. "I thought there was no Demon of Firearms. The last Demons I have heard of were the Demon of Gargoyles, the Demon of Rebirth, and the Demon of the End."

Haru and Phoebe looked around, and eventually, they saw Aster and Rukudes in Baglis's domain.

"The duel starts now. Angel with a Shotgun, take twelve steps back." Zeffar told Aster.

Aster took twelve steps as Zeffar turned to Rukudes. "Demon of Firearms, take twelve steps back."

Rukudes took twelve steps back, and Zeffar put her spear into the ground. "You have three shots on each gun. RPG's are not allowed. The battle will end once somebody dies. Commence!" Zeffar yelled after stating he rules.

Aster and Rukudes took out a gun and they began firing at each other. They started slowly, and eventually, Aster was covered in wounds.

Rukudes aimed at Aster's brain, and fired.

Aster calculated the aim of the shot in less than a second, and fired. Many guns were summoned; the guns aimed at Rukudes, and Aster fired.

"Rukudes, this is the Bullet Rain technique I told you about when we were young."