A Heartfelt Return

Months have passed since the last Demon attack. Grand Gaia was rebuilding, and Night went to check if Hahab still had a presence of Black Element in the kingdom.

Night and the party got settled in the kingdom, and they saw Zephu holding a letter he had gotten from a notice board.

"Night, have you seen Arius? I have something for him."

Night was looking on the balcony of his room, and saw that his brother was in the town. "He's in the town. What did you want to speak to him about?"

Zephu gripped the letter. "Two people are looking for him."

Two men, one with blonde hair, and the other with black hair and ice armor entered the town. The two of them had sent a letter to the royal family saying that they were going to return to the kingdom today, but weren't sure if they got the letter. The two men went towards the castle after seeing somebody on the balcony.

As soon as they got close, they recognized that the person on the balcony was Night, and sighed in relief.

Night dropped a sheet of paper on the blonde man's head. The man read the paper, and then turned around. The two of them saw Arius coming back to the castle, and followed him without making noises.

Arius went to his room, where he looked at the other bed there, completely untouched since the war. There was also a completely untouched bed in the room in front of his,
which had also been untouched since the war. Those beds belonged to two of his bodyguards.

Arius heard a knock on his door, and asked who it was. "It's me."

After recognizing the voice, Arius opened the door. After seeing two of his guards, Arius hugged the two of them, at the brink of tears.

"Hello, Your Majesty. Nice of you to recognize us."

Arius faced the one in ice armor. "Welcome back, Sergio, Lionel."

Night opened the door. "Arius, we're going to Bariura to check on Elza. You wanna go?"

Arius nodded, and Sergio followed him to Bariura.

"Sirius, how is your sister?" Arius asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Sirius called for one of his sisters. "Berdette, tell them Eliza's condition."

A girl with red hair and a broom walked over to Sirius. "Elza is still in a coma from five years ago. Lucius hasn't helped us yet. Maybe the Sprite can help." Sirius said, mentioning Aki.

Aki came out of the Chronicle, and put his hands in front of him, using the same healing magic he used on Drake, only double the power.

Elza was being healed by Aki, and began to regain consciousness. "S-Sirius?"

Sirius hugged his sister, and immediately, Elza fell down.

"It's been five years since I walked the world, sorry."

Elza turned to Night. "Can everybody else leave for a while? There's something I need to talk to Night about, alone."

Everybody nodded, and left the two of them to their lonesome.

Night looked at the shelves, and Elza popped the question. "Night, can you please turn me? Like you did with your brother?"

Shocked, Night backed away looking for Sirius.

Sirius eventually ran into Night in front of the bathroom. "Sirius? Elza wants me to turn her. How do I react?"

Sirius turned around, and looked as if he was hiding something. "Then turn her, if that's okay."

Night nodded, and went to the bathroom. After thinking for a while, he decided to turn Elza.

Night went into Elza's room and locked the door. He took off his gloves, and held Elza. The girl's legs began to start to function again, and immediately, Elza falls asleep. He leaves the room, and he left along with the party.

Rean and Joshua sensed something strange. "Hold on, somebody might be following us, it might be a Demon, so be careful."

Bertha and Zeffar looked around, and immediately, they predicted a being of water nearing them.

"No, Hizarbin!"

Zeffar immediately stood shocked, realizing that the Sea-Ruling Demon was still alive.