The Bears, Order, Kidnapping, and Immortality

After hearing the news, they saw another mercenary coming their way.

"Rean. You might want to restrain him for a minute, because this might anger him. Rean, your father was attacked by an old lady this morning. Her status is unknown, and the Jaegers have kidnapped your sister."

Rean heard the devastating news, and screamed. The darkness was about to take over Rean's mind, as his eyes glowed red.

Skye and Yuuri managed to restrain him, keeping him from going on a rampage, and they eventually stopped him.

"What should we do? Should we split up and take out the Demons all at once?"

That was when Bertha opened her eyes. "Phoena, didn't you once say your sister was being chased by demons in the past?" She asked the Chronicler. Phoena nodded. "Why?" She asked the Sealer.

Bertha continued thinking. "I think I heard from Melchior that one of the Demons from the Chronicle Continent came to Erebonia, I think it was Sellen."

Phoena gasped. "Maybe then we can purify him..."

After deciding who would fight who, it was decided that Night, Phoena, Rean, and Yuuri would go to Legram to fight Suphlatus and Tukiphat. The group who would fight Pharzuph consists of Arius, Light, Drake, Skye, and Bertha.

Everybody went their separate ways, and they found a portal to Grand Gaia.

The rest of the party took the train to Legram, and immediately, they saw a little girl.

Dust fell as the girl turned around, with an evil look on her face.

Phoena took out the Chronicle. "Tell us where we can find Suphlatus." She told the girl.

After thinking for a bit, the girl laughed. "You're locking at her! If you want to kill me, I'll tell you when!" She yelled.

Night groaned, as he went to the manor. He went to look for Tukiphat, and left Phoena, Yuuri, and Rean to fight her.

Night found the manor, and found a fifteen layered barricade of guards. The last layer took out bows, aiming at Night, who kept managing to deflect the arrows by spinning his scythe.

Phoena, Rean, and Yuuri kept finding Suphlatus while she hid, mainly because they were dragged into a game. "Yuuri, check in the houses. I'll check at the harbor. Rean, stay here and deck at the shops."

At Randall, Drake, Skye, Arius, Light, and Bertha looked for the demon they were sent out to kill.

"Okay, from where we are before, a beacon was nearby, throwing a lot of men into darkness. I believe the beacon was right here. Then, we were cornered there, and then I saw him. Pharzuph is somewhere here. From his background, I have to guess he is in the Imperial Castle." Drake told them as he and Skye led them to where they were.

After finding traces of Pharzuph, Drake pulled out the Chronicle, and used its light as a guide. The light continued guiding them, and eventually, they ended up walking in circles. Drake realized it, and he looked at the corner of where they were surrounded the day before. He saw a crack, and didn't remember it. "Skye, smash that wall."

Skye smashed the wall, and saw a hole. "Maybe Pharzuph is in here."

"Light, can you and Arius go down there and break our falls?"

After the guards ran out of arrows, the next layer took out their bows, and aimed up. Night had to dodge, and when he had enough energy, he awakened, knocking back the arrows. He took out the guards, and eventually, he broke through the door. He went back to his human form, and he walked around the manor, looking for Tukiphat.