Three Months Later...

Three months have passed, and Haru returned.

"Haru, where have you been? Arius had asked.

Haru sighed, and walked past them. "I was out in Ymir, helping to rebuild the town. I needed to get money to buy a mechanical arm." She answered, after loosening her kimono.

Baglis and Mizgitari's domains began to open up.

"I have expanded to the last Domains. The Abyssal Vortex is now facing a time of purity." Zeffar had told everybody at a gathering.

Alice suddenly felt something. "Light! It's time!"

Light and Arius immediately rushed Alice to the Tower of Life through a portal. "Dilma! Get me a bed immediately!

As soon as Dilma and Phoena got a bed ready, they rushed to the room. "Phoena! Get the magic ready!"

Alice started panting. "Push!" Arius yelled.

Healers were in the same room, and They rushed in with Drake's bed. "Dilma, keep using your magic on Drake!" The healer yelled.

Dilma overloaded her mana, performing a massive heal.

Drake woke up, and saw his mother pushing hard on something.

Alice kept pushing, until a head came out.

"That's it, keep pushing!" Phoena told her.

Skye handed her mother a damp warm rag, and she kept pushing harder and harder.

Light put on his gloves, and prepared to check for the species of the baby.

Alice kept pushing, and eventually, the baby came out.

Light held the baby in his gloves. "The baby is an Awakener, and it's a girl!" He yelled.

Drake looked around, and saw the baby. "Mother? You never told me about this. What's going on?"

Alice looked at the baby. "Meet your baby sister, Oriphiel."

"I like that name. It has a kind of ring to it." Arius had said, and they agreed to it.

"It's official. Welcome to the world, baby Oriphiel." Arius told her.

"Light, can you find some gloves? I think the baby is an Alpha. We need to make sure she doesn't turn anybody.

Light left the room to look for some baby gloves, and realized something. He returned with nothing in hand. "Alice, when I was growing up, I didn't realize I could turn people until I reached a certain age. I think it's the type of Awakener that depends on who can turn at how old they are. The first time one summons their wings is the time they have the potential."

"So I didn't realize that until the first time I summoned my wings?" Night had asked.

Arius and Alice stayed in the Tower, and everybody returned to the Abyssal Vortex.

"Arius, I want you to protect Drake. I talked with Fatima three months ago, and she told me that Drake was to become a demon in the future. I think the Abyssal Vortex is dangerous for his health." Alice had told her youngest son. Arius nodded, and he went to the Abyssal Vortex with his mother and baby sister.

Oriphiel was being breastfed by her mother, and the party heard a loud rumble.

"I'll go to the surface. Bertha, come now!" Haru said, and left the area. The two girls went up to the surface, and they saw the Chronicle Continent in the area.

Haru and Bertha looked around, and they saw Rukudes in the area.

Bertha and Haru took out their weapons in case Rukudes was a demon, and they approached him.

"Rukudes, what are you doing here?" Bertha asked.

Rukudes looked around, and answered. "One minute I'm in the Land of Ephemerality, and now I'm here! How do I go from one place to the other in one minute!"

Bertha used her energy. "Rukudes, Demon of Firearms, prepare to die!" She yelled,

Haru gripped her katana, and she went to a battle stance.

The Demon of Firearms took out a gun, and saw a weak spot in Haru's body. He aimed for Haru's hand, and fired. Haru dropped her katana, and used healing magic.

Another shot was fired. "Stay like this. You, tell Aster that if he does not challenge me to a duel in twelve days, I will kill this girl. He can always challenge me earlier."

Bertha held her shoulder from the pain. She opened the portal, and looked for Zeffar.

Bertha used healing magic on herself, and she found Zeffar. Conveniently, she was with Aster.

"Aster! Haru was taken by the Demon of Firearms! He told me that he would kill Haru if you didn't challenge him in twelve days!" Bertha had told him.

Aster prepared his pockets, and went through Cuniali's domain. "So Rukudes was turned into a Demon... Zeffar, is it possible to change Haru's fate?" Aster asked the Fate Demon.

Zeffar used magic to try to rewrite Haru's fate, and she tried to submit it. "I'm going to try to change her fate to say that Haru bashed Rukudes' head in, but I can't submit it though. I don't think my fate changing can work when it involves Demons. We might have to send Aster out to battle the Demon.

Suddenly, another note appeared in Bertha's hand. She read the note, and it had said where the battle was going to be.

"Meet me at the Tenth Territory." She read, and immediately, Aster got out his guns, and prepared enhancements.

Arius and Joshua went out of the Abyssal Vortex, and they found themselves on a mountain in Grand Gaia. After they saw their surroundings, they returned. Arius went to his mother, and told their location.

"So we are really back home. Who's domain is this?" Alice asked.

Arius looked around, and then answered. "Looks like Cuniali's domain. I think we need to find out what Camilla is doing right now so we can end this war once and for all."

Alice called for Joshua. "Can you survey the area for any suspicious activity? We are back in Grand Gaia."

Joshua left the Vortex, and he saw a nightmare. He saw numerous dead bodies, many towns destroyed, and only the Sama Kingdom still standing, the Demons using it as a base of operations. It is unclear what happened to the Agni Empire or all the other kingdoms, republics, and empires, but something was off. They did not see anybody there, and suddenly, a wave of people came rushing to the ruins of a town.

Joshua took a closer look, and Camilla came from the shadows.

"Greetings, my fellow followers. The end of the world is near, but worry not. Those who do not believe will be destroyed." Camilla had said, looking at the crowd. "I will use my Divine Punishments to destroy those who do not believe so.

He returned to the Vortex, and told Alice everything. "Camilla is preaching about the end again. We need to stop her!"