Sacrifice

Everybody ran through the long corridors, slowly reaching Camilla's location. The travel seemed to take a long time, although it may be just an illusion. Night and Leo saw the first room behind them, and felt as if they were going nowhere fast.

Camilla's voice echoed in the air.

"The end of the world will be nearing us, do you believe that you can stop me?"

Water began to fill the chamber. Running as fast as possible, the party ran from the flood. Eventually, the flood stopped halfway through the first room.

Monsters appeared through the next room.

Phoena and Yuuri began using magic on the monsters recognized as the Black Army, and protected the rest while they were running towards Camilla. "Phoena, Yuuri, we leave the Black Army to you. Meet us at Camilla's location if the monsters stop appearing."

After leaving Phoena and Yuuri with the Black Army, the party continued running. Skye grabbed a bag of food and ate it before throwing the bag away at the Black Army.

Haru and Jade looked behind them, and saw rising levels of Black Element. More Black Element formed around the two of them, as they tried to return to the party. Unable to escape, the two of them stayed there, waiting for Camilla's defeat.

The next door opened, and there was a machine in the middle. Because the door was locked, someone had to stay behind to keep the door open. Zeffar chose to stay behind, and worked the machine.

After managing to open the door, the remaining party members ran towards Camilla.

Two illusions of Benigasa and Hitori were waiting. The illusions were made from Benigasa's Black Element, and separated Leo and Amatsu from the others.

Zoe and Alicia got separated from the party before Bucaphi's death, and they began to go through Camilla's path, helping everybody overcome the enemies.

The only people remaining together were Skye, Aki, Leo, Rem, Arius, Aster, Night, Drake, Light, Alice, Zephu, Rean, and Emma. Before leaving, the party told Ren to stay in the kingdom to heal others. While running towards the final door, Zephu, Arius, Aster, Rem, Rean, and Light fell down along with a broken panel.

After the door opened, the remaining party members ran towards Camilla, who was waiting for them.

"I see you have managed to get past my traps. I assume it's just you all who made it through?"

Night got his scythe ready. "Camilla, we will end the pain and suffering the Demons caused in the three worlds!"

Camilla laughed. "The worlds were destined to end, so I sped it up so it will end at midnight. Try to stop me by then."

The room began to go higher, until Camilla brought the party into outer space.

As soon as gravity was normal, the entire room had changed. Black Element started flowing into the room, strengthening Camilla.

The roof faded, and everybody looked up. They were no longer in the Grand Gaia, they were now in the ruins of the Royal Capital.

Everybody got out their weapons.

Alice fired the first attack.

The first wave of mana came out from the ground.

Night received the mana first, making sure to keep the waves away from Camilla.

Camilla used a spell to throw dark magic at the party.

Alice summoned a barrier to stop the dark magic. Then, she grabbed an arrow, firing it at Camilla.

Camilla dodged, and used magic to return the arrow towards Alice. Skye reflected the arrow, making it fly six feet before falling.

The next wave of mana began flowing from the ground. "Stop her from receiving the mana, before she fired more dark magic!"

Zephu and Camilla raced to get the next wave of mana, which gave out six mana for all classes.

Zephu and Camilla began fighting at the wave of mana, as it gave a distraction for Aki to bash her head.

After taking in the mana, Aki broke the sixth seal on his eye.
"Seal 6, Holy Shield."

Shields of purifying light surrounded the party, but were destroyed almost immediately.

Leo snuck up behind Camilla, and kicked her towards Night, who dashed through her, before awakening.

"Phoebe, this is for you."

Night grabbed Camilla, and began flying towards the sky.

"Welcome to the sky!!!"

Camilla broke free, kicking Night towards the ground. She then fired the large mass of rock she referred to as the "meteor to end the world" at Night.

"Somebody, do something!" Night yelled.

Aki felt as if he should do something, and he could, but most of his seals were for support. He immediately looked at the sky, and then at Drake.

"Drake, I want you to break my twelfth Seal."

"Night, get away!" Aki yelled, preparing to jump towards Camilla.

Night knocked Camilla towards the meteor, and  told Aki to go towards the meteor.

"Drake, the final seal takes a while to take effect. This may be the last time we see each other, so say your goodbyes now."

Drake broke the final seal, and let Aki fly towards the meteor. "Goodbye."

Aki mad contact with Camilla and pushed her towards the meteor.

"Twelfth Seal: Sacrifical Charge."

The meteor exploded, and so did Camilla.

Everybody stood in shock, as a massive sacrifice was made.

Terrains changed back to the sky of Grand Gaia, and the Black Army was gone.

Haru and Jade were the first to notice Aki was gone.

"He's dead."

After filling everybody in on Aki's death, the party went out of Camilla's chamber.

After returning to the kingdom, Ren and Arius waited, along with Agmel, Phoebe, Sergio, and Lionel. Oriphiel was in a stroller, waiting with them.

"Aki made a huge sacrifice today. Where are the others?" Drake asked.

Amatsu and the others are in the clinic, getting healed. I took a break to watch a rumored meteor shower." Rem answered before turning around. He casted a strong healing spell and aimed at the clinic. He fired the spell, and healed everybody in the clinic.

Joshua and Rean stayed in the clinic, waiting for everybody to leave.

"Rean, where did everybody get to today?"

Rean remembered the battle. "I fell down a broken panel, and Camilla also was killed."

The two of them looked out the window. The meteor shower was beginning.

Meteors began flying out of the sky, passing the worlds.

"Thank you, Aki."