Final Defenses

Arius woke up to his window shattering.

"Arius, get ready! Battle is beginning!" Sergio yelled.

As soon as Arius got out of his room, and arrow was flying towards him. He defended, and saw Alice standing there, facing another Demon.

"Everything should be green, as it should be."

A change in the terrain was present, and Arius ran towards the Demon.

"I am Zuphlas, the Demon of Forests. My job is to keep everything green, how it used to be."

Alice and Zuphlas started firing arrows at one another.

Arius found the exit, and a spear was thrown past him. He turned around, and saw a Demon there, looking as if she wanted to kill somebody. "Who are you and why do you want to kill us?" Arius asked, wanting to get a word out of the smiling woman.

"I am Agdala, the Demon of Arms, but that won't matter to you, since I've mastered every fighting style. Good luck countering me."

As soon as Agdala and Arius started battling, an explosion was heard.

Outside, Skye and Alicia were battling a pink haired demon, Eirnilus, the Demon of Fruits. Skye was using her axe as a shield for Alicia, helping her get through to Eirnilus.

Not a surprise, Rasphia was on the other side of the castle, running away from Drake and Aki. "Stay back!" Rasphia yelled, summoning two souls that attacked Drake and Aki.

Night and Selena were defending from Cardes the Malevolent, who somehow managed to escape his prison in the 9 Pits of the Underworld. Because of his low mobility, Night and Selena were able to kill him.

Rean and Zoe were fighting a fashionable Demon. She introduced herself with elegance, and then told them her name. "I am Phlogabitus, the Demon of Adornments. Maybe your blood will make me fashionable?" The Demon said, and pulled out a sword and shield.

Haru and Aster were out of the kingdom right now, not knowing anything about what was going on. The two of them, along with Zephu, were to make sure that no Demons were revived by any means.

The three of them were suddenly hit by a spell.

Haru recognized the spell, as it was used to make sure that they couldn't get to Camilla. "Eirenus!"

Eirenus looked at the three of them. "Hatifas, Razanil, and Camilla are waiting. Don't disappoint them. I'm not here to fight, just to deliver a message."

Zephu did not believe her one bit. Immediately, Aster shot Eirenus in the heart.

Eirenus did not die immediately, but she couldn't make any closer to an escape. Instead, Eirenus was flying towards the ground, where Haru positioned her katana. The Demon of Destruction was killed, as the three continued with their task.

Drake and Aki continued chasing Rasphia, who showed so much difficulty, that she basically was running away from everything. She summoned five souls to slow them down, but did not succeed.

Rasphia was cornered. She could not kill herself once again, so she punched herself in the throat. "No killer once again." Rasphia said, before her air stopped coming out, and she died.

Not long later, Amatsu joined the battle along with Emma. The two of them went to the battle against Zuphlas upon Alice's request, and they defended her while she began to attack.

Zuphlas summoned six trees to defend her.

"Alice, curve your arrow while Amatsu blocks her path of retreat." Emma told the queen.

Alice aimed at a tree, as she looked for a path for the arrow to fire.

Taking chances, she fired the arrow. Emma used one of her witch powers to stop time, and she changed the direction of the arrow.

Zuphlas was struck in the head by the arrow, and she fell to the ground instantly, dead.

Phlogabitus and Zoe were fighting one another while Rean charged a fire spell.

Mama was ready for release, and Zoe pressed a switch, transforming Mama into a sword that cuts through even the hardest substance.

Zoe started attacking with Papa, and eventually, she did the same thing with Papa as she did with Mama.

"Papa and Mama want your blood!"

Zoe summoned two chains, chaining the Demon's arms and ankles together.

Zoe put Mama and Papa into Phlogabitus' body, and laughed. "Release!" She yelled.

Blood was filling Mama's blade, and Papa was still gaining blood.

Phlogabitus eventually died from blood loss.

Alicia and Skye managed to get to Eirnilus.

"Stop the Apple from firing!" Skye yelled.

Alicia nodded, and took aim. "Acelia, be my guide."

Acelia came out, and aimed at Eirnilus' head. Skye got away just in time, and Alicia fired.

Like shattered glass, Eirnilus was killed by an exploding bullet.

Arius and Agdala were both heavily wounded.

Arius Awakened, and circled Agdala at high speeds. He threw knives at the Demon of Arms, and managed to distract her while knives were flying.

As soon as Agdala was killed, the entire party met up in the hallway.

"Camilla is waiting for us. We need to kill her to save the three worlds from collapsing."