The Reminder of History

The next door opened.

"There will be no turning back after this room. The next battle is just beyond this door. Camilla or Hatifas and Razanil, be ready."

The party saw their surroundings distort around them, and Night fell to his knees.

"Now, Awakener, was there anything you would like to say?" A voice echoed through the room.

Gasping, Night said the first thing that he thought. "I should have died that time."

The next illusion was through Rean's point of view. "Tell me, are you a monster?"

Rean's eyes widened. "I do not want to hear anymore talk about this!" He yelled, blindly slashing in front of him.

The third illusion appeared, this time, it was on Amatsu and Aster. Repeatedly, they saw Rukudes and Beryl getting killed by both of them, and the two of them pulled out their weapons.

"It was for a good cause, wasn't it?"

"Who's there? I'll take you on, so we can save the world!" Phoebe yelled.

Two Demons formed through Black Element, showing Hatifas and an unfamiliar Demon.

"So, it was you who was causing this illusionary discord. Very well, we will respond to this by killing both of you!" Arius yelled.

Hatifas laughed. "Choose your four fighters, if you dare."

Aki and Phoebe came to the materialized arena.

"Aki, if it comes to a dangerous situation and your seals don't kill them, shoot my chest. My self destruct button is there." Phoebe whispered.

Aki nodded, and approached Hatifas.

Phoebe and Razanil exchanged glares. "So, how much can you do, Demon?" Phoebe asked, her blue wings glowing. She took out her spear, and tried to knock down Razanil.

Hatifas took out her wand, and Razanil took out her bow.

After tipping her arrows, Razanil opened a portal behind Aki. Her objective was to get Aki removed from this timeline by launching him into an abyss of Black Element.

Aki tried to knock down Razanil, who kept dodging.

Phoebe grabbed Hatifas by the hair. "Welcome to the sky!"

Phoebe threw Hatifas to the ceiling, knocking Hatifas into the ceiling, keeping her trapped.

Hatifas had Razanil open a portal to the kingdom, and began chanting a spell. "You have five seconds to save your entire kingdom before it falls."

Aki flew through the portal.

Five seconds passed, and Hatifas blasted her ignorance at the kingdom, trying to kill as many people as possible. Aki had to react within three seconds, as his seals broke within two seconds.

After aiming his third seal's location, Aki broke it. "Seal 3: Reflective Charge!"

Phoebe and Hatifas were hit critically with the spell, and Phoebe was the only survivor. Hatifas was killed.

Razanil tipped her arrow with an explosive substance, and aimed at Phoebe.

Skye defended Phoebe, and prepared to take her back to the kingdom for repair, but Agmel already volunteered to go. "I think it's easiest for me to move her around, Skye."

After finding a shrine, the party waited for Agmel to come back.

"This is the final battle to end the Demons spreading. Are you ready?"

The party nodded, and received notice that Agmel decided to stay and help the mechanics repair Phoebe.

Haru received a letter from Sergio and Lionel saying that they have their backs in support.

"I assume you're already at the final chamber? Okay, you have our help. We will guide the kingdom to hope that the royal family will defeat the Demon of the End."

-Sergio

After making preparations, the party went through the doors, opening Camilla's resting place.