Awakener Isle

Night and Zeffar woke up to a loud rumble from the Outer Surface. The two of them ran out of the Abyssal Vortex, and they saw themselves on an island, full of people with wings. They walked to the sidelines of a battle, and saw numerous Awakeners watching the battle.

Zeffar approached an Awakener, iand asked him where they were.

"You never knew? We're on his father (pointing at Night)'s second home, Awakener Isle." The Awakener said, pointing at Night.

"Really? I never knew such a land existed, even though I was born an Awakener." Night had lied. Night knew about it from Drake, and he also lied that he was born an Awakener.

Night looked at the battle. "What is going on? These Awakeners training for a Demon Raid right now?"

The Awakener looked at Night in doubt. "Actually, this is a training session. We have heard reports that a Demon is attacking the world and destroying it, city by city."

Zeffar looked at the battle, and saw a woman with golden wings battling another Awakener. Thinking about Mizgitari, Zeffar stayed focused on the battle.

Light and Alicia also saw the open portal to Awakener Isle, and the two of them went in. The scenery was quite familiar to Light, as he had been there before. "Alicia, gather everybody here."

Alicia nodded, and she went back into the Abyssal Vortex to gather everybody.

As soon as Alicia gathered the entire party, she left to find Night and Zeffar.

"It turns out that me, Night, and Arius are not the only Awakeners in the world. The origin of the Awakeners record back to ancient times, and the Emperor of Randall is afraid of us for the amount of destruction we cause. Take some time, and use Awakener Isle for your training grounds to help defeat Camilla."

Night decided to step into the battlefield with Zeffar. "Zeffar, you ready?" Night asked, preparing to defeat the Demon.

"I predict you are going to defeat me with your destructive magic."

Night and Zeffar summoned their weapons and prepared to duel.

Zeffar made the first attack by hitting Night with the hilt of her spear.

Zephu and the rest of the party (Agmel and Leo included) went to the stands to watch the battle.

Night tried to attack Zeffar, but was interfered by a beam of darkness.

Zeffar looked at the root of the darkness, and she saw Soroth sitting on a flag pole.

"Soroth, just what exactly are you?" Night asked in fear.

Soroth laughed, and froze many Awakeners in fear. "I am a Demon. I am the Demon of Petrification, Soroth!"

Night and Leo summoned their weapons, and rushed towards Soroth.

Soroth stopped Night in his tracks, but could not get to Leo.

Alicia took out her gun, and allowed Acelia to take control.

Soroth summoned Black Troops to defeat the party, and got farther. "Defeat them to get to me."

Leo grabbed his sword with both hands, and sunk into the ground. He rushed towards Soroth, but was caught by several Black Troops. Leo had to defend himself, so he turned himself into Aster, and pulled out pistols. He started attacking in a wide area around him, and managed to defeat all surrounding him. He went back into the ground in his normal form, and rushed towards Soroth.

Acelia was laughing crazily, as she was enjoying killing others. "Zoe, join in on this!"

Zoe took out Papa and Mama, and she began to slice open the Black Troops. The killers laughed crazily, and continued opening a path for the party to get to Soroth.

Zeffar turned to Soroth's direction, and blasted a purifying ray of light at her, which was instantly Blackened. "Die!"

Soroth dodged, and dashed toward Zeffar, leaving her at knifepoint.

Zeffar dropped her spear, and Agmel snuck behind his wife in panic. He took over his wife's body control, leaving her unable to move.

Zeffar got away, and killed Soroth.

The Black Troops dissolved, and the Awakeners on the island were freed from Soroth's grasp.

Agmel was on the ground, questioning his sanity. He had no clue that he married a Demon, and worried that Leo was born a Demon, though Leo showed no signs of demonhood.

Zeffar grabbed her spear, and challenged several Awakeners to poke her.

After several rounds, Zeffar had won. "So, who wants to battle?"