Drake's Prophecy

Immediately after Arius grabbed the Chronicle, the party rushed to the Tower of the Gods. They did not want to lose Drake to either darkness or death, as they were on a race against time.

"Everyone who can fly, stay on the outside and fly up to the peak of the tower!" Yuuri ordered, and all the Awakeners (except Rean and Amatsu) and Zeffar stayed outside. Phoebe stayed outside as well.

Selena, Yuuri, Phoena, and everybody who couldn't fly walked into the Tower. "Drake should be either on the roof or the halfway mark. Phoena, Emma, prepare a purification spell." Aster told the two Chroniclers. "I wonder if Arius knows how to."

Arius tried to work the Gaian Chronicle from the outside. He resorted to summoning his wings, and everybody did the same. The many people who could take flight started to fly up the tower.

Zeffar floated through the air, predicting the battle.

"My prophecy of Drake is staring to fade. This could be bad. He might be turning into a Demon right this moment!"

Night used more strength to fly faster. "How high is this Tower? Are we going higher, or is this Tower growing in height?"

Zeffar opened a portal a few feet away. "Guys, in opening the portal to the top!"

Everybody went through the portal, and they found Drake in the middle of a circle, multiple Demons in the ends of the circle.

Zeffar and Phoebe rushed in without a plan. Zeffar used the Fauntide Rukerekuriem on her and Phoebe, and they started attacking the Demons holding Drake captive.

All of the Demons except for one managed to escape, and Aelle Gloon was the only one left.

Aelle Gloon put a Pendant on Drake which was covered in Black Element.

Drake summoned his swords, and began attacking. He triggered the reflective barriers, but did not get frozen or poisoned.

"Zeffar, absorb the Pendant!" Phoebe yelled, and took out her spear. "I'll handle the second prince!"

Zeffar reached out her hand, and attempted to take the pendant, but failed, batting knocked back.

Aelle Gloon pointed at a random location, and a bolt of lightning came crashing down. "Die!"

Aelle Gloon continued blowing things up, hoping to corner everybody.

The Black Element swarmed around Drake, as he was becoming a demon.

Zeffar pushed Drake away, and attempted to absorb the Black Element.

Drake was still absorbing a critical amount of Black Element, and the Chronicler screamed quite loudly.

"Free my son! Oracle's Arrow!"

An arrow was fired, releasing a purifying light.

Night and Arius looked behind them, their mother with a determined face.

Bertha and the others got to the roof, and Phoebe grabbed Aelle Gloon by the boobs.

"Welcome to the sky!"

Phoebe threw Aelle Gloon to the ground with a spear in her heart, and descended to the ground. She saw the Demon of Lightning die, and took her lance out of her chest. She put it away, and Drake got up. "Die."

Drake kicked Phoebe and Zephu off of the Tower, and threw Black Element at Yuuri and Rean.

The four of them fell to the ground, and Drake grabbed the Chronicle from Arius.

The Chronicle fell to darkness, and Aki managed to get out in time.

Zeffar knocked Drake aside. "Becoming a demon was not right for you, so why did you choose to?!?"

Drake remained silent. "Die." He smashed the Pure Demon's leg, preventing Zeffar from getting up.

Arius attempted to use purification on his brother, but Drake knocked him towards the edge of the tower.

Zeffar opened a portal to the Abyssal Vortex on the ground, and jumped down. "Everybody, retreat!"

Night and the others retreated, but they were greeted by a familiar enemy.

"Here is the Oracle Knight, here to make sure you do not escape."

"I'll handle him. Everybody else, get away!" Leo yelled, and everybody jumped down into he Abyssal Vortex. Leo summoned his sword, and faced Ark.

Ark summoned his two swords, and charged towards Leo. The guard guarded, and split into two.

Ark could not fight off Leo and a clone of Leo, and was impaled shortly after Leo split.

The Guard of Shadows returned to his normal state, and jumped into the Abyssal Vortex.

"I think the Abyssal Vortex will experience some punishments."