Sea Versus Sea

Hizarbin returned to the sea.

"Hizarbin, wait! Why did you, Baglis, Cuniali, and Mizgitari decide to turn against us? Why did you choose to turn against those dear to you!" Zeffar yelled, trying to stop the Demon.

After everybody followed Hizarbin's tracks, they found him at the ocean. Not risking drowning, they ran to the harbor. Night ordered the navy to prepare for battle, and looked for Hizarbin.

Phoebe and Zeffar were searching in the skies, and looked for Hizarbin.

Haru set her katana aside, and  thought if she should fight Hizarbin. After deciding not to, she went to the Abyssal Vortex, where she had seen Hizarbin's domain falling to darkness.

Zeffar and Hizarbin locked eyes. "I hope you know that you're challenging us on our turf, right?"

Hizarbin threw a wave at Zeffar and Phoebe, but did not succeed in hitting them.

Leo and Aster were on a navy ship, preparing a fight against Hizarbin. They had to get to Yggdra to get the help of as many people from Daybreak Ocean as possible.

Hours later, the ship returned, along with several gunners, their leader, and they prepared to fight.

"You will not get away. Not even the seas will help you!"

Yuuri got into the ship, and told Joshua to commence the battle. "When you hear the harmonica, charge!"

The harmonica started playing, and cannons were fired. "Prepare to die, Sea Ruling Demon!"

Yuuri and the lady pirate were firing their cannons. "Morgan, destroy him!"

Zeffar and Hizarbin were fighting, trying to knock the other's spear out of their hands.

Zeffar dodged the attack, allowing Morgan to hit Hizarbin.

The water started raising, causing an elevation change, taking balance away from the ships. One by one, ships were firing cannons,and one by one they froze.

"Pull back, and return stronger. Just like the waves of the sea."

Hizarbin started firing at the frozen ships, and Phoebe grabbed the Demon.

"Welcome to the sky!"

Phoebe threw Hizarbin at the ground, hitting a sharp point of the castle.

Hizarbin returned to the seas, retreating. Less than five seconds later, there was blood on the surface. A whirlpool was forming, dragging the ships inside.

"Everybody, abandon ship!" Morgan yelled, risking her life once again.

"Keep Hizarbin from getting away!"

Night and Arius both Awakened, and tried to cut Hizarbin, but did not succeed, only getting restrained by water.

"Pull back, and return stronger, just like the waves of the sea."

Night and Arius were flying at high speeds and the two of them hit a wall.

The navy and Morgan's army managed to get back to shore, when they heard a voice.

"All of her pain and suffering, I just couldn't handle it. This war is the reason she left us! I'll do it for her, for her soul is missing!"

A woman with purple hair and butterfly wings started dashing towards Hizarbin, and went berserk.

Hizarbin was being attacked numerous times by the mystery woman, and eventually, his supply of water was blocked off by high levels of ice magic.

"I'll do this for my sister."

The woman reaped Hizarbin's soul, repeatedly slashed the Demon, and rampaged. "I'll end you!"

Zeffar granted the woman immunity to Hizarbin's attacks, and watched as she destroyed the Demon.

After Night remembered that Elza asked to turn her, he recognized her as Elza, one of the princesses of the Bariura Empire.

Vargas and Light rammed into Hizarbin, leaving him vulnerable to the attack. "Time to die! Get him, Elza!"

Elza used this opening to slice off Hizarbin's head.

Shortly later, Elza collapsed, and she was falling into the ocean.

"She's dead!" Sergio yelled. Lionel told Sergio that he would give him his room with Arius if Elza dies.

The sea unfroze, and Elza was held into the air with a geyser.

It was revealed that Leo had taken the form of Hizarbin, and he guided Elza to the shore. "She will be okay."

Sergio gritted his teeth together, and sighed in a loss of the bet. "I'll set this down, I lost. Good bet."

Ren retrieved all of the naval soldiers, and healed them. "Let the Demon of Rebirth make you new."

News of another Bloody Festival had came up.