Zeffar's Battle

It was past three weeks, and Drake still has not returned; it was quite obvious, Drake was hit with the Black Element, and it was obvious he had became a demon. Nobody knew what his title would be, and they just decided to call him the "Blackened Chronicler."

Aki remained emotionless.

"Oriphiel. What do you think, having to stay home as your family and friends risk their lives to protect the world?" He asked the baby.

Oriphiel made no noises, and laughed.

Aki and Oriphiel went to Alice's room, and the party decided to look around the kingdom for anything safe.

"I don't see anymore signs of the Black Element. Maybe Hahab's rampage finally ended." Arius said while thinking. "Maybe we can finally return."

Zephu returned to the palace after looking through the town. "Not much is going on, but the town is still covered in Black Element. It might take a while for Hahab's rampage to end."

There was an explosion in the distance.

"Get to the Agni Empire! Something exploded there!" Zeffar yelled.

After Zephu turned into a dragon, the party looked around the skies. "We're almost there!"

Phoebe and Zoe prepared to jump down, and waited for Zephu to land. As soon as Zephu landed, the party (excluding Alice, she is with Oriphiel) jumped down.

Aki and Skye looked around, trying to find the source of the explosion. "Aki, be careful if the Demon happens to be able to seduce people." Skye warned.

The two of them heard a laugh, and Aki fell to the ground. The sprite grabbed his chest, and struggles to get up.

"Aki!"

Skye approached the sprite, and noticed that Aki could not get up. She rolled him over, and noticed that the thousand year old sprite was feeling horny.

Aki blushed brightly, and attempted to get up. The sprite failed, and told Skye to go on without him. "The Demon has an aura, one which seduces men within a certain range. Meet up with Zeffar and Phoebe, and get to the Demon!" Aki stayed on the ground.

"Zeffar, Skye, Phoebe, please take the victory against the Demon."

Phoebe and Light were running towards the Demon's location, when Light fell to the ground. Like Aki, he grabbed his chest and struggled to get up. "Phoebe, find Zeffar and the other women, and defeat the Demon!"

Phoebe found Zeffar and Skye, and they heard footsteps behind them. Luckily, it was just Rem and Bertha.

More footsteps were heard, as well as a giant mace.

A second Demon came to the battle, and she looked like the one causing sexual tension between the men.

"I'm Tablibik, the Demon of Fascination."

Skye recognized the other Demon as Coropatilion, the Demon of Prisons.

Tablibik fired an arrow directed at Skye. Zeffar deflected the arrow, and Coropatilion rushed into the battle.

Skye guarded Coropatilion's attack, and saw Tablibik charging her bow. Skye guarded, and was tricked, falling victim to a seductive dance.

Zeffar ascended into the air, and prayed.

"Please, Cuniali, let me use your fullest power."

Zeffar rose into the air once more, and she drained her own energy for an attack.

"There is a reason... to why everything... is created!"

Cuniali's spirit appeared and then disappeared after two seconds, and seven orbs appeared around Zeffar, as well as a blinding light, revealing numerous hands around Zeffar; two hands beneath Zeffar reaching out front of her, two hands together in Zeffar's chest (🙏), two hands above Zeffar looking like restraints, and two hands holding a spear of water.

"I have awakened... here is my Abyssal Fusion!"

Zeffar materialized everybody's weapons, and she began to fight off the demons.

"My wrath is no more, I will stop this war."

Tablibik and Coropatilion worried about their lives, and Coropatilion used up mana.

"Sever it all!"

The Demon of Prisons spun around, and worked her magic to stop Zeffar.

Zeffar guarded with Baglis' shields, and knocked her back. She put Mizgitari's bow in her hand, and Cuniali's wand in her other hands, and she fired a barrage of attacks.

Coropatilion died, and Tablibik attempted to seduce Zeffar.

Bertha fired a beam, killing Tablibik on impact, and Zeffar fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Zeffar!" Skye yelled. She carried Zeffar into her domain, and then looked for Aki, Light, and Rean. After she found them, she waited for them to heal.