Bloody Festival Mentions;Leo and Amatsu's Reactions

Elliot and Phoebe were looking through songs, and Elliot thought of a plan.

"Phoebe, what if we sing this song and use our abilities to make it more realistic? Will we raise enough money for the reconstruction of the world?" Elliot asked, not knowing a lot about the party.

Phoebe nodded, and gathered the entire party to the Outer Area.

"Okay, let's begin!"

After learning choreography from Elliot while he blasted a song from his radio at full volume,  and Zeffar asked about the Demons who attacked. "How many Demons are still alive? What are the odds that Camilla or one of the other Demons may be attacking?"

"Night, can you and Zoe go to the Abyssal Vortex and check if any Demons have invaded, mainly since Baglis' domain opens at the Royal Capital right now." Zeffar asked, panicking if Camilla got in.

Night and Zoe nodded, and the two of them left Heimdallr to look for a Demon. As soon as they arrived in the Abyssal Vortex. They checked Baglis' domain, and they found nothing. They checked Cuniali's domain, nothing. They checked Hizarbin's domain. Nothing. They checked Mizgitari's domain. Nothing.

"I wonder if Zeffar was right. Let's check her domain." Zoe said, sighing in boredom.

The two arrived in Zeffar's Domain, and found several people dead and several fatally wounded. "Gaius! Who did this?" Night asked as soon as he saw him injured at the arm.

A little kid limped towards Night, and told him everything. "It was the Black Dog." The child said before passing out. Gaius nodded, and struggled to get up.

Night and Zoe healed everybody, unable to revive the dead. Night had the Black Dog's name in his mind as he was healing the Nomads, and thought of Amatsu.

"Could it have been Beryl? No, she is dead."

Gaius returned to Night, and described more. "I've received warnings of a Bloody Festival for the past days, and didn't realize that it was them who were the victims." Night listened. "Go on."

After several minutes, Gaius presented a replica of the bloody katana. "This is a mere copy of the katana used to attack us."

"I might have to ask Amatsu or Haru about this."

Night and Zoe returned, and they called Amatsu to them.

"Amatsu, do you know this sword? There was a Bloody Festival in Zeffar's domain, and Gaius presented this as a replica of what was used.

Amatsu and Leo gasped. "Oh no, I know that sword! That's the Black Dog's sword!"

Leo fell to the ground. His heart was aching and he did not know how to feel. "I remember clearly. My sister was a victim of the Bloody Festival. She was attacked while she was with her ninja clan, and the entire group was dead. She survived to identify the woman, but was killed instantly after. All she said was the Black Dog."

Amatsu told his side. "I was being observed along with a hioni by the Black Dog in past travels, but I didn't know she would be like this!"

Night asked Leo how he knew of the Bloody Festival that killed his sister.

"I went to Lucius to get a prophecy, but he told me that my sister was killed in an event called the Bloody Festival a week after the attack. Devastated, I needed somebody to comfort me. My parents were missing, but Lucius was right in front of me. I don't know who the hell would commit a mass genocide anytime she pleases, but she will pay."

Lucius came out of Zeffar's domain. "The Bloody Festival might happen once again. Everybody, be aware if Heimdallr suddenly takes the form of dead people. The Black Dog is a woman with black hair put into a pigtail. Be aware."

Leo was still on the ground, and Jade tried to comfort him. "Do your parents know at all?"

Leo still was on the ground. "They don't know, because I don't know where they are."

Night asked Lucius about Leo's sister.

"She was killed in an ambush by a woman from Yggdra, probable an ogre. I told Leo a week after her death."

Amatsu remained silent. "Benigasa couldn't have done that, could she?"

"What's wrong, Amatsu? You look conflicted." Alicia told Amatsu before she could turn into Acelia.

"Let's hunt down Benigasa and end the Bloody Festivals."

The party set out to Yggdra.