Smoke

There were no sightings of a demon, so the party had a day off. Some decided to relax, and others decided to look around Grand Gaia.

Skye and Drake went back to Grand Gaia. They saw a dark smoke come to the skies, and they saw a large beam of darkness.

Drake held up the Chronicle, and it emitted a bright light. There were signs of Summoners and the Goddess Tilith. "Skye, we need to find out what's going on there." He told her, and they ran towards the Imperial Capital.

They got to a peak of the Summoner's Research Lab, and they saw the source of the darkness.

"Skye, as long as you are in the Chronicle's domain, which is twenty meters away, you can be protected from the Black Element." Drake told his sister.

Skye took out her axe and started walking closer to the source. She didn't see anybody at all, until she saw a beacon. There were multiple people around it, as it emitted dark energy into the sky.

Drake moved to the beacon, and looked at everybody.

The beacon slowly died out, being in the Chronicle's domain, and he looked around.

Skye looked for a weak spot in the beacon, and she couldn't find it. She took her chances, and destroyed the beacon by chopping it in half.

At the mines, Arius and Light began fighting. The recently turned Awakener sprouted his wings, about to defeat Light, when Light also sprouted his wings, and used them as a shield.

Arius used his wings to attack Light, and he managed to knock him off balance.

Drake and Skye found themselves cornered by the men they saw at the beacon of darkness.

They saw a male completely charred walk through the men, and he grabbed Drake using one of his blades. Skye was too scared to pull out her axe, and she saw Drake mouth the words "Run away."

Drake looked at the man, and immediately recognized him. "Get away, Pharzuph!" He yelled, and pushed the demon away.

Pharzuph tripped Drake, and used his scythes to keep him to the ground. "Don't. Move." He told Drake. He got on top of Drake.

Drake blushed, thinking the demon was going to rape him, but he received numerous punches to the face.

Pharzuph kept punching Drake, and he eventually took his Chronicle, and he whacked the prince with it upside the face.

Drake, now a bloody mess, was trying to use healing magic on himself.

But Skye never really left the area. She got to him, and used healing magic on him. "Pharzuph took control of these innocent citizens?" Skye asked her brother. Drake nodded, and saw Pharzuph coming back. The two ran, and they went back through the portal to Grand Gaia.

Vargas and Zephu went to the spa, and they tried to get comfortable, but the attendants found them quite uncomfortably. "Umm, you, the one who looks like his head on fire. Is it possible to keep your wings to not burn down this place?" The worker asked Vargas. Vargas nodded, and he took off his wings, immediately extinguishing the flames.

The lady massaged Vargas, immediately making him comfortable.

Zephu took off his armor, and he laid down.

The attendant saw his back, and shivered. "Umm, are you a half-breed? I'm pretty sure beastiality is illegal."

Zephu told the attendant. "No, I'm a fusion."

The attendant started massaging Zephu, and she got a soft moan from Zephu, but not a human voice.

Arius and Light dashed towards each other, and they slashed each other.

Light and Arius stood there, and Arius fell to the ground. They used healing magic on each other, as Rean had to say something. "I think I found out what type of Awakener I am. I think I am a Beta, the second lowest rank of Awakeners. Night, your blue wings... are they signs of an Ultima or an Omega?"

Night summoned his blue wings. "Dad, what do you think?" Light took a look at his wings. "I think that's stronger than an Ultima. I think that's an Ultima's wings, though, so if you turned somebody, it would depend on what wings you have used the most."

Drake used magic to increase the elevation of their ground level, and they saw a woman in white, a man with blue hair, Grahdens, a green haired man, and a woman in red armor.

Skye used magic to move her ground above the group's location, and summoned her axe.

She jumped from the elevated ground, as chopped a Black Troop in half.

The man with blue hair continued to attack the Black Troops, as the battle was reaching its end.

"Thanks, Skye. We need to get away, and get prepared for the battle against Pharzuph." Seria told them, and Skye opened the portal, Drake jumping in, as well as Karl, and everybody except Grahdens.

They all went through the portal, when Skye saw the same mercenary who sighted Maxwell and Armilus.

"Princess! A child with pink eyes is turning everything to dust, and Viscount Arseid has been overthrown by an empress!"

Skye gasped. She knew Suphlatus and Tukiphat by their descriptions.

They all went up the elevator. "Everyone, before you see Arius with wings, I just want to say, he was turned by his brother."

Seria gasped. "You mean, Arius is an Awakener now? Awakeners are Class 3 Demons! I thought you knew that!" She yelled.

"It's true, people fear Awakeners. They are too afraid to even say anything about their whereabouts. Skye with this info, The King of Randall could have you executed!" Karl told Skye.

They got into the penthouse, and immediately, they all made room for the three new guests.

Night, Arius, Rean and Light came into the penthouse, and asked Skye if anything happened in Grand Gaia.

"Pharzuph invaded Randall, and a mercenary told me that Suphlatus and Tukiphat invaded Randall."