His Parents

Zeffar caught up with Lucius before he could return to Grand Gaia. "Creator, do you have any upcoming pr ophecies about any person right now, or are you drawing a blank?"

Lucius stopped, and paused. "Yes, in fact. I do have a prophecy for Leo. People dear to him will return, and it will be dangerous. Don't tell Leo or he may think that the Black Dog did not kill his sister." Lucius told the Pure Demon. Zeffar nodded, and the two of them parted ways for the moment.

Drake and Leo were in the Abyssal Vortex, and Leo was holding the Chronicle. "So, you're saying that more people other than Aki may be living in the Chronicle?" Leo asked, curious. Drake nodded, and flipped to a random page. The page had a spell which all people inside the Chronicle would come out. "You wish to find your parents?" Drake asked.

Leo nodded, and him and Drake chanted the spell. "I hope this works."

Three people came out of the Chronicle, and saw Drake and Leo.

Leo looked at the two red haired people, and recognized them as his parents. Like a child, he hugged them, and said that he missed them.

"Leo, where is your sister?" His father asked.

Leo put his hands to his chest, and answered. "She's dead. She was killed in a Bloody Festival many years ago, only a week after both of you disappeared."

Leo's mother sighed. "That's upsetting."

Leo's father turned to Drake. "I believe you're the current Chronicler. My name is Agmel. That is my wife, Soroth. Thank you for taking care of Leo."

Drake looked at Agmel confused. "I don't live in his hometown. Do you mean Jade?"

Vargas walked around, and saw Agmel and Soroth. "You look familiar... weren't you the parents of that girl who was killed in a Bloody Festival when I was young?"

Soroth nodded.

"We are gonna go to the town, I don't know what this place is, but it's giving me the creeps." Soroth told Vargas, and took Leo with them.

The three of them left the Vortex, and Soroth looked for some shops. They did not know where they were, but Leo knew. "This is Roer. This town did not get destroyed by the Demon of the End, and this was our previous base of operations. That penthouse, was where we hid out for several months." Leo told his parents before Soroth went shopping.

"That's your mother, all right." Agmel said, not too happy. "No wonder why people were always lining up to see her clothing."

Agmel and Leo walked to a secluded area in Roer. "Leo, this may hurt, but I need to see what you were doing for these past years. I can use my powers as the Puppetmaster to check what you have been doing."

Agmel summoned four strings, and tied Leo to a tree. The strings touched Leo's forehead, and Agmel started pulling his son's strings.

"Father, I went on a journey to revive Lucius with Ren, Rem, Jade, Light, Aster, Haru, Emma, and Amatsu. Their help was important in getting through to the Abyssal Vortex and the Core of Gaia. While you were gone, my sister was killed in a Bloody Festival. I believe her body is still there."

Agmel took the strings away from Leo's head, and the two of them went to look for Soroth.