Costume Party

A day after Phoena returned from Yggdra, she saw that a Girl Scout was looking at the penthouse.

Rean looked at her, and then he remembered her. "I never learned her name, but I saw her selling cookies every week in Ymir. She must have saw it got destroyed, and came to Roer."

Then, Leo realized that the Girl Scout was looking dead at their room.

Arius looked outside, and he saw her take out a notepad and a pen.

The Girl Scout came into the penthouse, and she got to the top floor, which was the living suite. She knocked on the door, and Night answered. He looked down, and saw the girl at the door with a wagon of costumes and cookies.

"Happy Halloween! Do you want to buy a Magic Academy costume or cookies?" She had asked Night.

"Bertha! Can you come to the door?" Night had asked.

Bertha looked at the girl, and pulled out a lot of gold. "I'll take seven boxes of cookies, and twelve costumes."

The girl left, and suddenly , a peace sign was in the air. "That girl looked quite familiar if you ask me." Bertha told Night.

Yuuri saw the costumes in Bertha's hand, and they tried them on.

They saw the same girl flying up there with doves. She wanted them to try them on, and Night tried on the first costume he pulled out.

Night soon found himself wearing a tight and revealing witch costume, and he saw Phoena going for the next costume. Phoena got the first thing she pulled out, and tried on a men's kimono.

Soon later, Joshua tried on a maid costume.

(Night:Revealing Witch
Phoena:Kimono
Joshua:Maid
Bertha:Oracle
Alice:Ogre
Arius:Angel
Drake:Bear
Yuuri:Bunny
Vargas:Prisoner
Haru:Cat
Leo:The Grim Reaper
Amatsu:Elf)

Skye took a camera from Rean, and Laura started fangirling. "Night and Yuuri look so cute!" Laura yelled.

Joshua was the only one comfortable in his costume, since he could actually pull off a crossdressing situation.

Night tried to stay away from the camera as he felt very cold in the costume, and hugging somebody would turn them. He looked for his gloves, but couldn't find them.

Night teleported the girl through the window into the penthouse, and asked her who she was.

"I'm Alphun! I want to make peace with everybody!" She yelled.

Yuuri gasped. "And what do you think will rest peace?" He asked.

"Destroying Yggdra!" She yelled.

Yuuri took out his sword, and prepared to attack, but the tight costume made it difficult. "Leo, Light, Zeffar. Can you fight the demon?"

Zeffar summoned her spear and broke the window. She pushed Alphun out the broken window, and the two demons fought.

Alphun summoned her Peace Hammer, and whacked Zeffar in the face.

"This is no good! Make peace!"

Zeffar used some magic to predict Alphun's fate. "I predict... your death."

Leo used his power to shift his body to form a large mace. "Zeffar! Use me as your weapon to counter Alphun!"

Zeffar picked up Leo and pressed a button.

Leo was flying towards Alphun, and hit her in the face. The Demon of Peace fell to the ground, as the people who tried on her costumes went to her location to break her fall.

Alphun was still alive, as Leo changed back to his human form. Zeffar threw her spear to the ground, impaling Alphun instantly killing her.

"Peace will never be a thing, Alphun."

Everybody put on their regular clothes as a large typhoon began to form without anybody knowing.

Zeffar looked out the window. "Bertha, do you know about any upcoming Demon attacks?" She had asked.

Bertha used her power to see into the future. "A typhoon is forming in another world. We are about to get a letter."

A letter came from nowhere and Bertha collapsed.

Zeffar picked up the letter. "Oh no! Hizarbin and Cuniali are attacking Cordelica! Where is Cordelica?" She had asked.

After Vargas gave a description, they prepared for a trip.