Arius Turned

It was a few weeks since Grahdens reported that Ren and Zalburis were at the Agni Empire. That dar, Ren was rescued from the clutches of the Blackening.

Ren wondered where they were. "Haru, where is this place? I'm pretty sure this isn't Grand Gaia." He wondered.

Vargas took a look inside the room. "Are you the man who was restored from a demon?" He asked. Ren nodded. "I'm sure you have met my sister. You can thank her for restoring my human soul."

Alisa went into the penthouse. "Guys, I have a meeting in an hour with a security company. Can you please go somewhere else for the time being? I'll call Rean once I'm done." She asked them.

"I guess we can respect that. Hey, Rean. Where are we off to?" Night asked. He looked out the window, and then at the elevator.

They went down the elevator, and they saw a mercenary. The mercenary looked panicked, and he gave Rean a letter.

"Rean, what does it say?" Arius asked.

Emma read the letter, and gasped. "Elliott and Machias are in danger!"

Rean pulled out his ARCUS. "Hey, Alfin? Have you seen anything suspicious happen?" He asked.

Through the ARCUS, Alfin said that there was a woman floating on a ball destroying homes and a woman with a white one piece swimsuit obsessing over everyone, making the men at Heimdallr literally destroy each other.

The description best fit Creator Maxwell and Demon Armilus.

Zephu got out first, and turned into a dragon. They all got on his back, as they rushed to Heimdallr.

Night took a look in front of their surroundings, and they saw a town just ahead. Jade looked down, and they looked for people who fit the description. They found a floating woman with white hair, and she told them about the floating woman. "Zephu, circle around and lower yourself to the ground."

As soon as Zephu landed, they found that there was a sniper and a healer fighting off the woman.

As soon as Rean got there, they backed away.

The woman looked behind her, and she saw them. With a cold glare, she rushed towards Arius, and impaled him with her spear.

Arius, who was dying, put his hand at Night. Night rushed towards him, and took off his gloves. When he became an Awakener, he could not make any physical contact with any human without any protection (for example, gloves) because it would turn them into an Awakener as well, also healing their wounds, no matter how lethal the pain was.

He grabbed Arius and hugged him, crying. A small glow filled Arius' wounds, and wings began to sprout.

Arius still unconscious, Night pulled out his scythe and twirled it around. He eventually dashed towards Maxwell in an act of rage, and tried to reap her soul, but she dodged every attack. She eventually pulled back, and summoned a spirit.

"Go, llewxaM!" A spirit from a mirror cane out of thin air, and a woman riding a fish came out.

Arius woke up, and felt his clothes were changed to deep black armor. He felt his vision get brighter as wings moved away from his eyes.

"He actually managed to turn him..." Light gasped.

Selena saw a red line from Arius as he dashed, his sword now a sword with a pedestal to rest your hands on, and his right side of his face covered in ice. His eyes were now red, covered in rage.

Skye and Phoena joined in on the battle as Maxwell and llewxaM continued fighting Night and Arius.

Aster shot llewxaM and started to give openings to the party as Night and Arius unleashed their wings.

Drake and Phoena fired a magic bolt to critically wound llewxaM. That gave Arius an opening to kill her. He impaled the Mirror Maxwell, killing her instantly, and when Maxwell saw her death, Night found an opening, and cut her head off.

"Okay, now it's time to find and kill Armilus." Phoena had shouted.

Arius fell to the ground. After picking him up, they went to a house at Ost District.

After Rean got them settled, they heard a door open.

"Rean, why are there so many people in my house?" A familiar voice to Rean asked.

Rean turned around. "Machias, these are the people involved in the incident at the town."

"Well, at least the guards didn't catch you." Machias told Rean and left. "Keep him here until he regained all his strength."