The End of a City

It was a week after no attacks were reported at any of the worlds as Phoena wanted to go shopping. She eventually got Night to go shopping with her and they went down the elevator. As soon as they got down the elevator, Night followed Phoena to the station.

"Wait, where are we shopping?" Night had asked.

Phoena handed Night a ticket. "We're going to shop at Bareahard, silly! They went on the train as it was departing. A few hours later, they arrived in the city. After finding the shops, Phoena told Night to wait outside as she started shopping.

At the penthouse, Aster and Leo went to the market to get food. They began to shop for some food to cook, and they eventually bought a huge fish and some beef. Leo shifted his arm into a cooler where they put the fish. They got several weird looks from the town and they eventually got back to the penthouse. "Leo, we should just stay home and avoid the looks from the town. Should I call Jade and Emma?" Aster asked.

Night eventually had to carry twelve bags in his arms and on his scythe. Eventually, he saw Phoena come back out with four more bags, but this time, with coats in the bags. Phoena took out Night's ARCUS and she called Rean. She called his number, and she heard Rean ask Phoena what was up.

"Can you take a trip to Bareahard? I'm running out of space to put everybody's clothes on Night." She had asked after looking at Night's back.

Night summoned his wings, and Phoena was delighted. She slid the bags on his wings, and they continued shopping. Night looked around for a cart, and he saw somebody that Rean usually talked about.

The man Night saw looked at him, and handed him a cart. "Won't all that weight damage your wings, Night?" He asked.

Night looked at the man who asked him about the amount of bags and sighed. "I guess so. Do you have anything I can put them in, Jusis?" He had asked.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Jusis asked. Night put the bags on his scythe, as he struggled to lift them, but not until Jusis handed him a cart. They sat down, and Night answered his question. "Rean wouldn't shut up about you! How else do I recognize you from his pictures and everything?"

"So, how's the demons handling you?" He asked.

"Well, the demons haven't attacked lately, and the last attack almost killed me and Rean."

Suddenly, a woman floated into the air far into the distance.

"Jusis, get everybody out of Bareahard. The Demon of The End is attacking again." Night told the Duke.

Night rushed to Phoena, and told her to quickly get out, since Camilla was going to punish the town.

Phoena saw Camilla in the distance, and quickly put the clothes in the cart after paying. "Everyone, get out, now!" Phoena yelled, and used the Chronicle's power to summon a barrier.

Jusis got on his horse, and ordered all the citizens to evacuate to a nearby town.

As soon as Camilla slowly got closer, the Elder Demon used a lethal spell which brought several fireballs into the city, setting multiple houses and trees ablaze.

"I am the Demon of The End. I will end the world like this."

Camilla used another lethal spell which utilized two explosions. She used two massive explosions to destroy the town, but keeping the people alive because of Phoena's barrier.

Night and Jusis returned to Phoena. "We need to get going, before the only train leaves. I don't think I can lift a cart, a horse, and two people."

"I have a better idea."

Phoena called Rean to get Zephu into Bareahard, and within hours, the only train left.

Zephu got to Bareahard in his dragon form, and he used magic to put out the fires. "Everyone, on!"

The three of them got on Zephu, and Jusis tried to keep his horse from falling off. Once again, Night was carrying the clothes Phoena bought, and within minutes, they arrived back in Roer.

The four of them got into the penthouse, and they saw Leo cooking lunch.

All of them ate the food, and they started thinking of a strategy to end Camilla.