More Destruction

Rean has awoken from his nap, and he had taken a trip to Heimdallr after waking up the rest of the party.

"Zeffar, do you sense any disturbances through the barrier Emma set up?"

Zeffar nodded. "I predict a breach in the barrier, by a Demon." She predicted, and had asked Night what he was doing at the Tree of Birth.

"Zeffar, I was trying to extend the Ephemeral's lifespans... I don't know if it worked, but can of go check?"

Zeffar nodded. "Okay, I'll check the boy you talked to. Kiri, he turned ten today, and he is still alive. He should die once he reaches your current age." The Pure Demon answered.

Zephu looked around, and saw some Black Element. "What the hell? Is that a person or somebody else?"

The Black Element disappeared, and he heard a barrier crack.

Camilla was at a large distance, and she looked like she was charging a spell, or so Phoebe saw.

Aki came out of the Chronicle, and charged a barrier. "I do not know what Camilla is planning, but it's going to be dangerous."

Rean prepared a quick plan. "Get Elliot out quickly! Evacuate everybody else to a different town!"

Zephu and Zeffar used magic to teleport everybody out of Heimdallr, and called the royal family to charge their cannons.

Night flew to the castle, and prepared the cannon strike. "Use your cannons as a diversion, Alfin. I'll go berserk!"

Alfin nodded. "Make sure the Demon of the End does not destroy everything like she did to Bareahard and Ymir!" Night summoned his wings, and summoned a barrier.

Camilla fired several beams, heavily damaging the barrier.

"Lord Alberion!"

Emma summoned five towers, and attempted to kill Camilla. The towers released a bright light, destroying all area inside the area, but did not kill Camilla.

Drake and Phoena used their Chronicles to attack Camilla, but did not help much. Camilla hit Drake with Black Element, and Zeffar intercepted it. "Not this time, Camilla!"

Zeffar summoned Triania, Hizarbin's spear, and threw it at Camilla.

"Divine Punishmentsss!"

Camilla charged a lethal spell, and released after thirteen seconds.

Several geysers released underneath the party, and several meteors fell to the ground, heavily damaging homes, streets, even the castle.

Night fired a huge beam of light at Camilla, but did not get to her range. He returned to the ground, and Alice fired an arrow at Camilla.

"This will knock her away!"

Acelia and Aster fired a bullet at Camilla, but did not have enough power.

Camilla was not hit by any attacks, and Zeffar used her Demonic power to pull her close to their grasp.

Drake dashed towards Camilla, and attempted to damage her, but did not do much damage. Camilla countered all of Drake's attacks, and hit him in the belly with her staff.

Joshua also attacked Camilla, and slowly returned to his broken ways. Camilla attacked Joshua and knocked him back, but Joshua kept fighting.

The party jumped on top of Camilla, hoping to kill her, but a barrier was impulses, knocking everybody back into a building on top of them.

Four days later, Amatsu awoke. He was stuck under a large amount of stone, reminding him of Beryl. He slowly built up rage, and broke himself free from the rubble.

Amatsu found Jade heavily wounded in front of a damaged building.

After Zeffar had woke up, she had took a look around. She saw Amatsu and Jade just fine, and she saw the Holy Queen herself helping the party recover. As soon as Phoena was healed, she began to heal the party.

Phoena healed Rean with the help of an orange haired boy, and then Rean and the orange haired boy started speaking.

"Elliot, we booked a concert in Trista for disaster relief. Can you help us?" Rean asked.

Elliot nodded. "I'll play the music. Just tell me what songs."