The Terror of Nord

As soon as everybody put their clothes on, they left the penthouse, and then they saw a mercenary coming their way. Something about the mercenary seemed off, as Haru went to investigate him. She used her arm to stop him, and then he handed them a card. Haru squeezed his arm, and the mercenary squeezed out Black Element. Without knowing, Haru took the card and read it.

"Two Demons has been spotted in the Nord Highlands. The male had a number 12 on his right eye, and the other Demon had an umbrella and a very scrawny body. I wonder who they can be. The card also says that they were making things in the Nord Highlands." Haru said while reading the card.

Zephu got in the middle of the town, and he turned into a dragon. "Rean, it's time to go. Tell me where to go."

Everybody got on Zephu's back, and they started flying to the Nord Highlands. They got on a horse, and they started to follow Rean to the Nomadic Settlement.

For some reason, people were afraid of them. They hid in their houses, and Rean looked for a person in particular.

Rean knocked on one of the doors, and a voice told them to stay out.

"It's just me, Gaius." Rean had told the person behind the door.

The door unlocked, and the entire party went into the house.

Gaius showed his face to Rean, as he had panicked when he looked at Zephu. "You must be that dragon!" He yelled, pulling out his spear.

Zephu tried to reason with Gaius. "I was shocked myself before I became a dragon! I am not that dragon terrorizing your settlement!" He yelled.

Gaius showed a picture of a dragon held in the fields. Zephu took a look at it, and said it wasn't him. "Wait, who are those two in the picture?" Zephu had asked.

Nobody knew who the two of the people in the picture were, except Phoena and Yuuri.

"That's Sellen and Labezerin. The Demon of Success and the Demon of Longing." Phoena answered.

The party left the Nomadic Settlement, and they went to the fields. It took them a while to find the dragon's location, and eventually, Night fell to the ground. The party didn't notice, and they continued walking.

Night fell into a bubble-like object and he was floating around through what looked like the Chronicle of Grand Gaia. He looked around, and he saw the Black Element starting to take over. He realized that he was stuck in a sea of darkness, and he was being shaken by Rean. In reality, Night stepped on a tranquilizer.

Night remained sleeping, and Rean decided to try to wake him by blocking his breathing. He pinched his nose and mouth, and then Night woke up coughing immensely. He continued gasping for air, as they waited for him to recover. As soon as he did, they continued looking for the dragon.

Light flew up into the air, and helped them by searching at higher ground. He saw a dark object in one of the hills, and he stopped.

Joshua saw Light stopping, and stopped as well. "What's over there?" He asked.

Light got higher and then answered. "A dark object.... and two people!" He yelled.

The entire group continued running, and they eventually saw the two Demons.

"Aw, man. Now I'm going to be stopped. Okay, dragon. Destroy the Nomadic Settlement for us!" The girl told the dragon, and the male pulled out his sword.

The dragon flew away, as Light got Zephu. "Get that dragon and prevent it from dealing further damage!" He yelled.

"On it!" Zephu yelled, and turned into a dragon. He flew towards the dragon, and everybody took out their weapons.

"Sellen, Labezerin. Not all Demons are purified by the Chronicle's power! I thought you knew that before you chased Rivera!" Phoena yelled.

Labezerin and Sellen took out their weapons.

"Phoena, Haru, Leo. You got this. It's time you had a fight for your own." Arius told them, as the three of them took out their weapons. Arius took out his weapon as well, and Labezerin put on her gauntlets.

Sellen started to attack Arius and Haru with magic, and Leo used it as a chance to get behind him. He used a Shadow Step and got behind Labezerin. Labezerin used her fist to attack Leo, but was too late since he had still been a shadow. Let countered Labezerin with a slash, and the Demon used some mana.m

"I can never ever fail!"

Labezerin punched the ground, which then created a wall which knocked Leo back.

Phoena healed Leo, and the two of them got back into the battle. Phoena used the Chronicle to guard the magic, and then she used a fire spell which threw a vortex of flames at Labezerin.

Sellen launched himself towards Arius.

"I'll sacrifice myself if I must!"

After charging up the power of Nine Hells, Sellen released a devestating slash which knocked back Arius, and knocked him so hard he was confused.

Labezerin got towards Arius and proceeded to punch him.

After guarding, Arius summoned his wings. After putting on the ice mask, he flew into the air and attempted to kill Sellen from above.

Haru got in front of Labezerin's face as she looked up and saw the dragon Zephu was chasing falling to the ground. She guarded against her attack, and she pushed her to the dragon's spot of impact.

Without knowing, Labezerin was killed instantly.

Zephu fell to the ground as well, and landed on Sellen, killing him instantly as well.

"Zephu!" Arius yelled, and used healing magic on him.

Zephu went back to his human form, and he saw everybody rushing to him. "Get to the settlement, quickly. The dragon destroyed everything."

They got to the Nomadic Settlement, and they saw the Settlement in ruins.

Gaius went back to the party, and he had asked Rean something.

"Is there room for us in any of the cities?" He had asked. Rean remembered there was no room left in the penthouse, and remembered Bareahard and Ymir were destroyed by Camilla.

"Gaius, get your weapons ready. Phoena, take them to Yggdra." Rean told him.

After everybody left the settlement, they checked for any casualties.

"Light, make some graves for the people who died in the terror attacks." Night told his father.

They managed to pull out four children, twelve adults, and one elder. They buried them in the grave. "Let's go."