Zeffar, the Pure Abyss Champion

In everybody's sleep, disaster struck. When Arius went to wake everybody up, they found Haru had vanished.

"Joshua, survey the area! Check everywhere for traces of Haru's disappearance!" Yuuri told him, and the bracer dashed as quick as he could to find any traces of Haru.

Minutes later, Joshua came back with a note. He read it, and looked at the end of Zeffar's domain.

Haru woke up, tied up in a room. She identified the room as a basement, and

"Meet me in Hizarbin's domain. The note said that they are challenging us to a two on two in Mizgitari's domain." Joshua told them, and they split up for the moment.

Aster looked for his guns. "I'll look for Haru in the outside world. Stay inside, in case another note comes." He told them, and left.

A few minutes later, everybody in the Abyssal Vortex met up in Hizarbin's domain. "I believe you are here to discuss about the note. We were challenged to a two on two, and it's located inside Mizgitari's domain. We need to decide who battles who."

Zeffar tried to use her power to open a path through Hizarbin's domain. "Selena, do you know where in Beastoria you almost killed Drake? That might help us break through the Black Element." She asked.

Selena didn't know a clue about the structure of Beastoria. "Yuuri, do you know where we fought Drake and Sukuroron?" She asked.

After Yuuri remembered the locations, he answered. "Sukuroron was in the Terra Village when we fought her. We can go there and ask one of the animal people to make us a Pendant to break through."

Zeffar and Selena left the Abyssal Vortex through Cuniali's domain, and the two of them arrived at the Terra Village.

"Selena, look for broken glass. I'll take the time to ask for a pendant." Zeffar told her.

Selena used some magic to help her look for glass, and she found a blood pool. She remembered the incident, and developed a headache. She remembered the incident with Drake and screamed.

Black Element came out of Selena, and the broken glass reformed. Her despair filled the pendant, and Selena walked over to Zeffar.

Back in the Abyssal Vortex, Night wondered what to do. "Mother, should I go back home and check on the repairs to everything, or should we wait?" Night asked his mother.

Alice told him no, and Night was getting bored. "We need to stay away from Camilla until all other Demons are dead."

Suddenly, a portal opened. Alice looked through the portal, and saw a new tower. "Dilma, where is this place?" Alice asked the Sage. Dilma looked around, and then answered. "This is the new Tower of Life. Beryl's havoc has recreated the Towers, and now the Tower of Life has a very large roof."

Alice stepped through the portal. "Where is Drake? Is he doing fine?" She asked, worried for her son, since his fate is written in his Chronicle. "His Chronicle states that in the near future, he is to become a demon. Is there a way to change that?" Alice asked the Sage.

"Alice, I don't know a thing about prophecies, that's more Fatima's job. Here's a visitor's pass. Stay away from Filiana."

Alice stayed in the Sage's Tower, and she went to the Tower of Destiny, where the Golden Witch waits.

"Fatima, I need to know. Is there a way to change a prophecy? Drake's Chronicle states for whatever reason that in the near future, he is to become a demon and kill his loved ones. I only want to know how long it will take to predict this without Zeffar's help."

Fatima turned around, and took out a broom. She started chanting something, and was not able to translate it. She soon got out a sheet of paper, and wrote on it. "What I write is true."

Alice read the paper. "In the near future, Drake is to become a demon, when he kills Aelle Gloon." The Witch of Fate told her.

Alice grabbed her belly. "I'm gonna go, I have a baby in here, six months." She told Fatima, and headed back for the portal.

Zeffar and Selena headed for the Abyssal Vortex after Zeffar had a pendant made. Zeffar put some of her Black Element inside the pendant, and prepared to go through the Black Element.

"I need somebody who can easily control the Black Element, someone who is resistant to the darkness. Anybody?" Zeffar asked.

Ren, Yuuri, Night, Light, Rean, and Arius stepped forward. "Zeffar, pick one." Selena told the Pure Demon. (Zeffar's Title is Pure Fate-Changing Demon)

Zeffar called for Ren. She gave him Selena's pendant, and they walked through Mizgitari's domain, until they saw Baglis and Mizgitari's faces.

"So, you managed to defeat Hizarbin and Cuniali. We commend you for that. Now, your challenge is to defeat us, Zeffar." Baglis had stated. "I see you brought the Demon of Rebirth with you. Very well, time to defeat you."

Ren and Zeffar took out their weapons, and they began to battle the two Abyssal Demons.

Mizgitari made the first move by shooting an arrow at Zeffar, which was completely blocked by Zeffar, and deflected towards Baglis.

Ren used frost magic on Baglis, and Mizgitari rose into the air.

"🎶"

Mizgitari fired twenty-five magic bullets which fell periodically on Ren and Zeffar.

Zeffar rose into the air. "For Hizarbin and Cuniali!"

Zeffar summoned five magic bullets and reflective barriers, which helped counter Mizgitari. Baglis also rose into the air and used his Zeludiiga Rukerekuriem.

For thirty seconds, the two of them were invincible. Ren and Zeffar were tired, and Baglis rose into the air once again.

"Not this time!" Ren slashed Baglis in the eye, stopping him from using his skill, and cut his eye out. He saw Mizgitari rise into the air, and shot her down with Selena's Pendant.

Zeffar rose into the air, and drew in power.

"I will take on the roles of all the Abyssal Vortex. Hear me, for this is for Baglis and Mizgitari! Van Zeludiiga!"

Zeffar rose into the air, and released a large amount of enemy, making her and Ren invincible, and magic bullets began falling on Baglis and Mizgitari.

"That didn't hurt at a-."

Baglis and Mizgitari got impaled by Zeffar's spear. "I am the Pure Abyss Champion. I control the World Roots' Purity."