The Bloody Festval; Leo's Vengeance

News of a Bloody Festival had spread throughout the Sama Kingdom.

Agmel was in Skye's room, thinking about Soroth. "Skye, do you know what it feels like to lose somebody dear to you?" Agmel asked, not knowing about Skye's past.

"Yes, I lost my biological father, and I almost lost Night and Drake. It was tragic, just being unable to fight back."

Agmel looked out the window. He had saw a woman in a black kimono running towards the Agni Empire, and called for Amatsu.

"Amatsu, who is that woman?"

Amatsu gasped. "Get Leo. Benigasa is about to hold another Bloody Festival!"

The three of them ran to Leo's location, and they told him to get his weapons ready. "Benigasa is attacking. We need to get back home, to defend our home from genocide!" Skye yelled, and quickly ran to get Drake.

Benigasa was entering the kingdom, and saw nobody outside. "Guess I have to go door to door killing people."

Hours later, Benigasa had killed half the villagers.

Amatsu and Leo were looking for Benigasa, but had no luck. The two of them ran into them at an intersection, hearing a creature scream.

"That voice! Hitori!"

Amatsu looked at the direction of the scream, and a victim of a Bloody Festival was about to be uncovered.

Leo turned into Benigasa, and rushed towards the real one.

Benigasa ended up killing Hitori before Leo could get in front of her.

Agmel brought out his strings, and put them towards Benigasa. The Black Dog used her full power to knock Leo and Agmel away, and Skye rushed into the battle. "I'm going to defeat you, and put an end to the Bloody Festival!"

Drake summoned Aki, and gave his power to Skye.

Skye started attacking Benigasa, but missed several times. With Aki's power, Skye was able to knock Benigasa back.

"I'll be sure to show you the Blood Festival!"

Benigasa dashed through the entire party, and then sheathed her katana. The power of Aki's barrier, which nobody knew was on them, was strong enough to defend against the Bloody Festival.

"Hitori, now!" Amatsu yelled.

"This time, ill copy that guy's technique!"

Hitori used a familiar skill, that Skye recognized as Fatima's Star Mine.

Benigasa was stuck in the attack, unable to escape, since she would be stuck in Drake's range.

Agmel and Leo jumped into the ground and they both grabbed Benigasa by the ankles.

"Amatsu, put an end to this!" Leo yelled. Agmel's puppet strings put Benigasa stuck in two attacks: Hitori's Star Mine, and Amatsu's incoming attack.

Amatsu's katana was in his hand, and his horns glowing bright. He gripped the katana with both of his hands, and sliced Benigasa diagonally in half.

The attacks were over, and Benigasa laid there, dead.

Phoebe ran to their location along with Light and Phoena.

"Zeffar told us what happened. The Bloody Feativals are going to end, right?" Phoena asked.

Hitori nodded. "Benigasa's terror will come to an end. I'm assuming Camilla's terror will come forward?"

Phoebe nodded. "The Demon of the End is being protected by the other Demons. Kill them, and she will not have any protection left to defend herself."