Request

It was only a day in through the threat to kill Haru. Alice had walked around with Oriphiel around Zeffar's domain, and suddenly, she heard a portal open. She saw Dilma come through the portal, and she began to ask Alice something.

Alice listened to Dilma, and she heard the word "turn" from her mouth.

Alice was quite worried about what Dilma said. "I'll make sure to tell Night." She told her, and immediately looked for her oldest son.

Zeffar tried to change Rukudes' fate once more, but failed. "Vargas, can you go out of the Vortex into the Chronicle Continent, and then look for Rukudes through the skies?" The Demon had asked.

Leo came into the room through the ground, and told Zeffar he would find Rukudes. "He will have trouble finding me, so why not?"

Leo left the Abyssal Vortex and began to look for the Demon of Firearms. He shifted his body to make himself take the form of a shadow without a body, and started hunting for the Demon. He wanted to find Haru, and as soon as he came back to his human form, he saw a man with horns walk towards him.

"It's a shame that I might have to kill such a powerful man." The man told Leo, and prepared to kill him.

Before the man managed to kill Leo, Leo split his body to brace for impact.

"Nice one, Demon of Death. How have I met a demon who is super inaccurate? I thought Labezerin was able to aim. Why can't you, Mascarun?"

Now Leo has angered Mascarun. The Demon of Death began to fire at Leo, and began to attempt to knock him off guard. The two continued fighting, until both of them were panting.

Dilma told Alice to find Night or her husband. Both of them came towards her, and asked her what she wanted.

"Drake's injuries are critical, beyond my power. I would have to use an Awakener or a werewolf as a last resort. I need somebody to turn him." Dilma had told them. "But I don't want to get a werewolf to turn him because of increased risks of death."

Night reached for his gloves. He didn't want to cause Drake more pain like he did to Arius, but he had to, or else his brother would die.

"I'll do it."

Night followed Dilma to the Tower of Life, and Dilma escorted Night to Drake's resting place.

"Take off your gloves." Dilma had told Night.

After doing so, Night put his bare hands on Drake's face.

Nothing happened.

Dilma stood behind the door, shocked from the results. "What the? I thought that was supposed to work?"

Drake's Chronicle began glowing.

Out of the Chronicle, a small creature with great resemblance to Pirika came out.

"Pirika? How did you get from The Holy Capital to here this quickly?" Night asked.

"First off, I am not Pirika. I am the sprite from your brother's Chronicle. My name is Aki. I am thousands of years old, but I appear to be 27. You wish to heal your brother, correct?" Aki asked Night.

Night nodded, and watched the sprite channel energy into his Chronicler.

"T-This can't be! So only the Chronicler's sprite or the Chronicle's previous owner can heal the current bearer?!"

Leo shifted his body once again to dodge Mascarun, and once he was off guard, Leo impaled Mascarun after shifting his arm to impale him. After he couldn't go on, Leo retreated to the Abyssal Vortex after Mascarun was killed.

Night and Dilma watched Aki heal his Chronicler, and after a few seconds the healing ended, Drake woke up.

"Where am I?" The Chronicler had asked his brother and the sprite.

"Your in the Tower of Life. Sukuroron took you, controlled you with a pendant, and we had to critically injure you to save your life." Night answered, remembering what Selena had told him.

Drake tried to get up, and managed to do so. He tried using magic to open the portal to the Abyssal Vortex, but he hasn't fully recovered yet.

Night opened the portal, and the two of them went through to Zeffar's domain after Aki went back into the Chronicle.

"Drake! Thank goodness you're all right!" Selena yelled, and hugged her prince.
Everybody came up to him and hugged him, glad that he has recovered from Selena's stab at him.