Revival in the Shining

After Eirenus and Camilla destroyed Ymir, the town was abandoned for a few months.

"I think it's time to begin rebuilding every town devastated by Camilla's attack. Should we start with Ymir?"

Zeffar nodded. "Ymir is a huge tourist attraction for people coming from other worlds. We need to get the hot springs back up."

After arriving at Ymir, money began going to construction workers to begin rebuilding the broken town. Zeffar began getting cement and some bricks, while Night got some wood.

Alicia and Leo began to make blueprints for the hot springs, and had Light and Drake get rocks.

Zoe and Joshua were making sculptures in an attempt to rebuild everything exact.

Yuuri and Phoena were at the other side of Ymir, trying to rebuild the Baron's mansion. While the two of them were getting some cement, some construction workers began helping them. "Should we ask Rean how the mansion was before Camilla destroyed it?" Phoena suggested, before putting another brick onto the base of the building.

Yuuri nodded, and went to look for Rean.

After Rean was found at the site of the lower class citizens, Yuuri asked him what the mansion looked like.

"It may not be much, but it looks like a modern-day inn. Inside, there isn't much of a difference, just two floors, the business in the first floor and the living space on the second floor."

A pile of snow slid down from the nearby mountain.

Night threw a snowball at Zoe.

Alicia got some coffee, and went back to rebuilding the town.

The hot springs were being rebuilt, and snow was being piled.

Ren heard Aki's voice.

"I trust your power to revive me."

"Drake!" Ren yelled.

As soon as Drake went to the Demon of Rebirth, he asked what was going on.

"I heard Aki's voice. He told me about reviving him!"

Drake hugged Ren.

"Revive him."

Drake and Ren went to the mountains.

Skye and Zephu went to the construction workers to get wood.

The two of them began rebuilding the houses, and began fireproofing the houses.

Night and Yuuri began rebuilding the Baron's mansion. From the insides, Rean and several construction workers were rebuilding the floor, changing the tiles destroyed from the rampage.

After the floor was rebuilt, Rean began to put in the stairs. After making sure the stairs were even, he then put some red carpet down the middle, and made sure it was in the ground right.

Night helped put the chandelier on the ceiling, and made sure it would work. He wasn't good with electricity, although he knew how to flip a switch.

Yuuri made sure the switches turned on the lights, and had Rean tell the workers the lights work.

"How large are the rooms?" Yuuri asked, before leaving to find Phoena.

Drake and Ren were on the mountain, and Drake had Ren jump into the Chronicle. Like the time Skye jumped in, it took the form of a shrine.

Aki's body was in the shrine, where it was last time.

Ren looked at the body, and then at Aki's sealed eye. The seals were almost regenerated, and then he looked at the body. The breathing was stable.

After leaving the Chronicle, Ren told Drake to draw a transmutation circle. "Gonna do an exorcism?" Ren nodded.

Haru put some cement on the bricks and put the bricks as straight as she could. Getting help from Phoebe, whose repairs were completed only recently, she was able to get the houses done quickly.

After the town was restored (even the stores and inn), the Baron's mansion was still being rebuilt. After getting info from Rean, the party continued rebuilding the mansion until it was midnight if the sixth day of rebuilding.

But something was off that day.

The sun was up the entire 24 hours...

After seeing the sun come down and it was still bright, Yuuri knew something was up. "Maybe all of the Demons haven't been killed. Let's leave the construction workers to rebuild, and then let's go to the other towns after we investigate." Yuuri suggested.

After seeing a woman in a dress on the mountains, immediately, Yuuri questioned her sanity.

"Who are you, and why is there too much sun shining on the world?" Phoena asked.

The girl turned around. "Me? I'm Schachljl, the Demon of Sunlight."

The girl looked unfamiliar to Rem, but Zeffar knew all. "She uses two bows, but how does she use them? Maybe using them like pistols?"

Schachljl fired two arrows at Aster, who dodged immediately.

Zeffar took an analysis at Shachljl's attacks. "She uses them like pistols?!?"

Night awakened, and dashed behind the Demon. "Move anywhere, and you die."

Phoebe walked forward. "Hey, Demon."

Night backed away, his scythe still in hand.

Phoebe grabbed Schachljl by the wrist.

"Welcome to the sky!"

After throwing Schachljl into the air, Phoebe began flying towards her, her spear in hand.

After impaling the Demon, she grabbed her spear and threw her to the ground.

The sunlight faded, as the moon came out.

After going to Yggdra, the party paid more construction workers to rebuild the Royal Capital and the Nine Territories.

When the party arrived at Grand Gaia, Drake and Ren went to his room.

"Bring back the dead soul from eternal sleep!"

After a bright light flashed, Drake and Ren looked around in the Chronicle.

They saw Aki's breathing stable, and then the two of them waited for Aki to wake up before the two of them left the Chronicle.

(End.)

Trails of Cold Brave Sky Chronicle 5 will feature a whole new cast of characters, and will have new Demons!