The Gate of Demons and the Web of Fate

Days after Rean had recovered, the entire party felt like something was out to kill them. Rean went to the mines with Night, and the two of them started running. Their task was to recover Rean's critical injury, and they eventually stopped in the depths of the mine.

The two Awakeners took a look at the depths, and they saw a large barrier boundary.

Suddenly, a gate was opened under their feet, and they saw a large web. The two of them found themselves above a pit of lava, and they saw themselves stuck in large webs.

Arius saw his wings in the mirror for the first time, and he decided to brush them. As soon as Drake saw him, he knew Arius was being weird. "I don't think doing this will get Selena's heart, Arius. That just makes you look like a creepy bird person."

Arius blushed madly, and he turned around. "Well what do you know about brushing wings?" He had countered.

Then, Laura busted into the room. "Can you not worry about getting people's hearts right now? I just got a message from Rean! He told me him and Night are being held hostage in the mines! When I asked him by who, he told me it was two demons, a demon with spider limbs and a demon with purple stockings!" She had yelled.

As soon as Yuuri had heard Laura's yelling, he invaded the room. "Those demons you were talking about, are pretty dangerous ones. One of them is a legendary Summoner who opens gates to find her home, and the other is one of the best tacticians who ambushes others."

Rean continued trying to get out of the very sticky substance, and eventually, part of the gate opened began to lower. Night and Rean kept trying to break free, the webs bring super sticky.

As soon as Yuuri, Laura, Light, and Zeffar got out of the penthouse, they ran to the iron mines.

The four of them went into the mine and followed the path. "Why the hell did they go down there? They almost left Emma's protective zone!" Yuuri yelled.

As soon as the four of them got all the way down to the depths, and they saw a giant web blocking the way. Yuuri used fire magic on the webs, and they saw the pair of demons holding Night and Rean prisoner.

"Enough is enough, Zarobi! Get over it! Your ambush would have worked!" Yuuri yelled.

As soon as Zarobi looked up, she summoned several spiders. She set Night and Rean's prison lower to minimize survival, and the Six of them all took out their weapons.

"Tacritan, Zarobi. Prepare to die!" Yuuri yelled.

The four of them took out the weapons, and they attacked the two demons.

Tacritan kept opening gates to prevent attacks hitting her, and Zarobi put webs around multiple places, as she used some spider Venom to set the traps.

Zeffar used some mana to summon a dark area. "I predict nothing but you getting hurt."

Yuuri stepped into the area, as he felt the darkness consume his body.

"I will go into the darkness, even if it kills me!"

Yuuri turned into the Black Knight, sword equipped and everything, and then he put his sword into the ground, changing  the layout with a bright light. He had greatly increased stats, as he gained more and more darkness.

Yuuri kept getting attacked by Tacritan and Zarobi, as he kept absorbing the attacks.

"I'll never break! Chrono driver!"

Yuuri slashed Tacritan in half, and kicked Zarobi into the air.

Light and Laura began attacking her, as Yuuri kept using magic to get Night and Rean out.

After breaking the webs, Rean and Night kept using their fire magic on Zarobi, eventually scorching her body.

The Six of them left the mines as the mines were collapsing behind them. It turns out they hit hard by the fight, as the Black Element had destroyed everything holding the mine together.

After returning to the penthouse, they found out that something had knocked everything unconscious. Night saw a note under Emma's body, saying that they had to surrender or be killed. "My cult will be right. I know I am right. Do not fight the truth." Light read, as everybody started to wake up.