Attack of the Killers

Night woke up, and saw the portal to the Abyssal Vortex wide open. He looked outside, and saw Rean talking to several people, holding a clipboard. "Okay, so two nights from now?" Rean asked the two men with him. After reaching an agreement, the three of them separated, and Rean woke everybody up.

"Rean, why the hell are you holding a clipboard and a pencil at sunrise?" Night had asked, remembering the portal opened when he woke up.

Rean looked at the opened portal to Trista. "I just scored a concert with the military academy. Do you think they will like it?"

Zeffar got up, and closed the portal to the Outer Borders of the Abyssal Vortex.

"Rean, do you have any ideas for what we're going to do? We still have to make preparations, which takes quite a long time." Zeffar had asked, not wanting to make a prophecy.

Zeffar felt a breach through the Abyssal Vortex. "Get all of the Nord Settlers away from the edge! We're being attacked!" She yelled.

Leo took his sword from the ground, and asked Zeffar who was attacking.

"The attackers are... none other than the Bipolar Killer Alicia and the Ripper Girl Zoe!"

Yuuri and Phoena took out their weapons. "Let's go! We can't let Zoe or Alicia destroy any more people!"

Yuuri, Phoena, Phoebe, and Joshua rushed to the attack. The four of them instantly took out their weapons, and they saw Zoe and Alicia- or should we say Acelia, killing people they see.

Joshua rushed towards Zoe, knocking one of her swords out of her hands. The killer did not lose any focus, and started to fight off the former assassin. "Mama wants to taste your blood!!!"

Zoe grabbed her other sword, "Papa," and continued fighting off Joshua.

Alicia grew fearful of the fight, and out came her other self, the more sadistic of the two personalities, the reason Alicia was imprisoned, the killer Acelia.

Acelia took out a pistol, and started shooting.

Phoebe defended from the attacks, leaving Yuuri and Phoena an opening for attack.

Joshua knocked Papa and Mama out of Zoe's hands, and gives her the chance to surrender.

Zoe showed large amounts of Black Element in her hands, showing that somebody has been controlling her. "Wait. I can tell you who is pulling the strings."

Joshua put his weapons down. "Who is it?"

Zoe closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"It was a male, about your height. He approached us, looking for Camilla. He had Black Element circling around him, showing signs of demonhood, and we all defended, it was me, Alicia, Vallie, Chokororo, and Leon. We failed to defend the Prison of Ignorance, and he managed to defeat all of us, with the use of two swords."

"Go on." Joshua stated.

Zoe continued telling him everything. "He heavily injured Leon, and the man got all the way to the surveillance tower. I believe he ended up taking somebody with him. Please help us. Save the three worlds, and purify the man. He seemed to be of royal blood. He also looked like he had a Chronicle."

Joshua used healing magic on Zoe, and they traveled to Alicia's battle.

"Acelia! Why can't you see that the Land of Sin is being destroyed by a demon! The Chronicler is destroying it!"

Alicia returned to her normal state, and dropped her pistol.

"Acelia, Zoe, put your hands up. How much Black Element did Drake out in you two?" Yuuri asked the two of them.

The two killers put their hands up. "The Chronicler out the Black Element inside of most of the prisoners when he attacked."

The Abyssal Vortex opened up, and the party saw the remains of the Prison of Ignorance.

"Zoe was right... the entire area is destroyed."

They went to the Surveillance Tower.

"The area is destroyed. What did Drake do to the Land of Sin?"