Delusions and Zeffar's Purity

Zeffar, Arius, Skye, and Emma got their weapons ready to go to Cordelica. "Zeffar, do you feel like fighting your protectors?" Skye asked the Rogue Fate Demon.

Alisa came into the room. "Hey, does anybody know why Bareahard and Ymir got destroyed? I heard that an old lady did it, and I sent people to investigate it."

Arius quickly answered. "According to Night, Ymir and Bareahard were destroyed by the Demon of the End. The Demon was an old lady who was incarcerated for misleading many about the end of the world."

Alisa left the penthouse to get back to work after getting her lunch.

The portal was opened by Drake, and they found themselves in the Giant's Ruins. "The Grantos is already dead. Now, we need to find Hizarbin and Cuniali." Skye had said.

Zeffar ascended into the air, and curled up into a ball.

Emma looked around the area. "No signs of the Abyssal Demons yet."

Zeffar looked around, and she saw a light. "There. Let's be quiet, and do a sneak attack. Cuniali is here."

Then, they saw magic orbs coming at them. They deflected the orbs, and they saw Cuniali walking by.

They heard a wave, and they saw a flow of water coming towards them. They ran from the water, as the strength of the flow got stronger. "Everyone! Get away quickly, I got this!" Zeffar yelled, and used her powers to rerouted the flow of water to the left, as they heard stronger waves.

They continued running, and a trap was triggered once Skye tripped.

Water started flowing at high speeds towards the four of them, as Zeffar and Arius worked on getting Skye and Emma out of the currents.

Magic bullets flew towards them a second time, striking Arius, knocking him down.

The four of them summoned their weapons, as Hizarbin and Cuniali revealed themselves.

Hizarbin summoned his spear. "Zeffar. Prepare to die." His voice echoed through the area.

Arius, Skye, and Emma took out their weapons.

Zeffar charged towards Hizarbin. "I won't be the one dying. I am a new woman now. I am pure."

Hizarbin took the attack and guarded it. He blocked Zeffar's numerous attacks. He summoned a barricade around Zeffar made of water, and eventually, the barricade was broken by Skye.

"Thanks." Zeffar said, and the two of them continued attacking Hizarbin.

Cuniali kept using magic, and continued summoning magic bullets. Arius started attacking her, getting help from Emma. "Ever Burning Demon, continue burning in the Nine Depths of Hell!" He yelled as Emma set his sword on fire.

Hizarbin rose into the air, preparing a barrier.

"Pull back, and return stronger, just like the waves of the sea."

Hizarbin was close to casting his barrier, but Skye cut off his water supply. Not able to cast the barrier, he plunged his spear into the ground, allowing a water flow to come to him.

Cuniali set more magic bullets to attack, and Arius managed to destroy them.

Zeffar used her powers to clone herself, and surrounded Hizarbin.

Hizarbin gave Zeffar an opening, and attacked. "Petty Pure Fate Demon. What will it take for you to surpass me?" He asked, his voice echoing. Zeffar was panting, and began to continue attacking. "Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about! You aren't the real Hizarbin! That isn't the real Cuniali, either! You would not be able to surpass the real Abyssal Demons!" Zeffar yelled.

She rose into the air, and curled into a ball.

"I predict... an attack. My prediction is... an attack on you. This is the Rukerekuriem that is for Cuniali and Hizarbin! Fauntide Luvanok!"

Zeffar summoned reflective barriers, and rapidly fired magic bullets. "This is my Answer, Hizarbin!" She yelled, and impaled Hizarbin and Cuniali with her spear.

The two Abyssal Demons fell to the ground, and she saw Hizarbin smiling.

"Thanks, Zeffar."

Zeffar took in their energy, as the two Abyssal Demons died.

They went back into Roer, and Zeffar collapsed.

They brought Zeffar into the penthouse, and Phoena took her temperature. "Luckily, it's just an overdose of the Black Element and overhydration." She gave the prognosis to Arius and Skye.

Emma looked out the window, and they saw a woman holding somebody. After seeing a book fall, she screamed. "Phoena, get down to the front of the penthouse. I saw Drake get kidnapped!" Emma yelled.

Arius screamed all of a sudden.

After they rushed towards his room, they found Drake unconscious on the floor.

Phoena came back in with Drake's Chronicle, and put it on the ground.

Alice walked into the room as she was looking surprised. "I swear, I just saw a woman wearing almost nothing carry Drake on her arms. Who was that woman?" Alice asked.

Yuuri saw the woman jump, and they saw Drake's swords fall from the sky.