Sukuroron's Pendant

(Can't put in Sukuroron's picture because it's NSFW)
Everybody looked at the figure that took the form of Drake. They stared in confusion, as Phoena came back into the room. "I see a dent in the ground, probably formed by a jump. Drake may have been kidnapped." Phoena tells them. Phoena killed the fake Drake.

Zeffar used her powers to predict something. "I predict... Drake being in Beastoria held captive and being tortured. We cannot let that prophecy be fulfilled!" Zeffar yelled. "We should make preparations and decide who goes to save the Chronicler. Also, the Demons may have gotten the hideout from when Alphun attacked. We may need to find a new hideout."

"I'll find a new hideout. Yuuri, Zeffar, Amatsu, and Selena, can you go to Beastoria to save Drake?" Night asked them. "Everyone else, make sure that Camilla or any other demons don't attack Roer." Night told them, and he left the penthouse after going through a portal to Grand Gaia.

Night flew around, and eventually, he found an empty area to hide out. He saw a town, and he flew down to get in range. "I think this is the now reconstructing Bareahard." He said to himself.

The portal to Beastoria opened, and they jumped through. Selena looked around, not knowing a thing of their culture. She knew they dressed weirdly, but she did not know anything else. She saw a cat girl walk by on all fours, and just shrugged it off.

"That's actually quite normal here, Selena." Yuuri told her after more cat people walked by. They seemed to be attracted to something, when a scream was heard. Alarmed, they ran towards the direction, being guided to the cat people.

"Greetings, people of Beastoria. I have come to present to you, our latest sacrifice! Meet the Demon of Instinct Sukurororon and her prisoner!"

A woman came out of the hut with Drake on a collar, and put a necklace carrying a suspicious element.

"Kill those people, my prisoner." Sukuroron told Drake, and the animal people started to charge towards the four of them.

"We have enemies to slaughter , let's go!" Yuuri yelled, and the four of them were fighting off the animals.

Selena managed to find Drake in the distance charging towards her.

Sukuroron threw random objects at the four of them, like a whole hut, several chairs, and many sticks. "This seems fun, haha!" She yelled as she kept throwing things.

Zeffar defended from the attacks. "Keep them distracted! I'll try to destroy that Pendant! If I can't, somebody will have to stab him in the heart!" Zefffar yelled.

Drake and Selena were battling,and she managed to get assistance from Zeffar.

Selena backed away, and used magic to freeze Drake.

Yuuri and Amatsu continued fighting, and eventually, Amatsu grew his horns. "Time to die, Beastoria!" He yelled.

Amatsu put his sword in the ground.

"Rage and despair of the Nine Territories, be my sword to banish all evil. Strike! Raging Horns:Vengeful Punishment!"

Amatsu's eyes, filled with rage, released a large amount of rage, and used it to form onto his weapon. He started taking out the animals one by one, and his horns started to take form.

His rage rises, and it eventually becomes his horns.

Selena attacked Drake, who kept fighting

Sukuroron laughed. "You will never get to me! Kill my sacrifice first!" She yelled.

Amatsu made eye contact with Sukuroron. He made a mental image of Beryl, and his rage decreased.

Zeffar rose into the air, and attempted a Fauntide Luvanok, an ability learned after killing Cuniali and Hizarbin. Before she was able to cast it, Drake shot her down.

Selena used that to find an opening, and with tears in her eyes, she impaled Drake in the chest, destroying the pendant.

Yuuri and Zeffar rushed to Drake. Amatsu picked him up after Selena removed the sword from Drake's chest.

They immediately covered the wound, and Selena immediately used healing magic on him.

Yuuri opened a portal, and out came a Sage. "Dilma, bring him to your base of operations and heal him, quickly! He's at the verge of death!" Yuuri yelled, and Dilma took Drake through a portal.

Amatsu looked for Sukuroron, and found her in a hut. He grabbed her by the throat, and strangled her to death.

Sukuroron kicked Amatsu, and got away, gasping for air.

Yuuri noticed Sukuroron escaping, and used his right arm, his Mark of the Black Knight, and pulled Sukuroron towards him.

Emma killed Sukuroron with her magic, and the portal to Dilma's place closed. Every second, Beastoria was being hit hard by the Black Element.

Night saw a portal open, and he went through. He found himself in Zeffar's domain, along with everybody from the Nord Highlands. He saw more pure space and went towards it. A portal to the penthouse opened, and he jumped in.

The entire party met up in the living space as Alisa barged in. "Get your things ready! We have to evacuate! I got a notice that Camilla is destroying Roer!" Alisa yelled.

As soon as everybody got their things packed, Zeffar opened the portal to the Abyssal Vortex.

"I'll try to expand using Hizarbin and Cuniali's power. By killing them, I now have free will against their domains."

Hizarbin and Cuniali's domains opened up, and the party set their settlement.

"Back to Roer to defend!" Arius yelled, and they got back through the portal. They saw Camilla firing spells at the town, the barrier Emma set up completely blocking the damage, and Leo used his body to blind Camilla.

Ren and Rem attacked Camilla, with Aster aiming for a killing blow.

Camilla got away, and used Heaven's Anger on the party, destroying the

Zeffar and the others managed to make Camilla retreat, and they returned to Hizarbin and Cuniali's domains.