Ten 🐚

Can I rant for a little?

So, I'm so freaking sick and tired of my mom treating animals like they're some kind of toys. She bought me a puppy for my birthday four years ago and my brother kept abusing it and I hit my brother for dragging my dog around so my mom decided that we don't need a dog anymore. She threw her out so she's now outside and winters here are pretty damn cold. 

We got a cat half a year ago but she decided to throw the cat away because my brother was "allergic" (even though it was from the soap)
Now, my mom wants to get another dog.  You know those small rat looking ones that shiver all the time? And you know who's gonna be taking care of it? Me. She's gonna get tired of it after two months too. She said that she's gonna give my cat away and called me names because I cried. Fuck, yeah I cried. I love my cat. I have emotions. I love my cat more than I love my family tbh. Ruby is from the animal shelter and she's afraid of everyone, except me. She was homeless and the owner who had her before abused her. Now, when she got used to us, my mom wants to throw her out again. 

Sorry for ranting. Ily you all sm and I hope your pets are all happy and chubby and sleep all day. 

Tyler gently rubbed circles on Josh's back as the man clung onto him with his bloody arms. The boy glanced at the dead animal on the sand and sighed. Tyler cringed from the feeling of Josh's hand smearing warm blood all over his back as Josh desperately tried to grip something to calm down. Josh sniffled quietly, his broad shoulders were shaking. Tyler didn't know why Josh was crying or what exactly happened so the boy didn't know how to comfort the crying man.

"Josh? " Tyler said softly "Josh, what happened?"

Josh murmured something incoherently and continued sobbing.

"Josh, I can't hear you. " Tyler ran his fingers over Josh's hair

Josh inhaled deeply and lifted his head up. Tyler could not stare at the blood on the man's face, it was unsettling.

"Hu-hungry. " Josh sobbed

Tyler moved a strand of hair away from Josh's eyes. The man rubbed his eyes and Tyler had to grab his hands to stop the mam from smearing any more blood on his face. Tyler let out a sigh, he really didn't know what to do. Josh sat with his head hung low trying to hide his face. Josh had his hands on his bloody lap fiddling with his thumbs nervously.

"Josh, why were you crying? " Tyler asked softly

Josh sniffled and shrugged his shoulders.

"S-small..." Josh's voice trembled "V-very small. "

"Josh, you were just hungry, that's it. " Tyler cooed "It's okay, you were just hungry, you had to eat. "

"It d-d-died. "

"That's life, Josh. " Tyler tried to smile

The merman shook his head, tears started spilling from his eyes again.

"J-Josh bad like h-hu-man. " the man sobbed "Kill and eat. "

Tyler glanced at the dead seal again. Its throat had been ripped out. Tyler felt the stench of blood coming off of Josh.

"Why don't you just eat fish? " Tyler asked

"F-fish alive t-too. " Josh sniffled "All f-food alive.  "

"No, it's not, Josh. You can eat fruit.  "

Josh lifted his head up.

"F-fruit like hu-man do? "

"Yes. "

Josh started sobbing again.

"N-no fruit in water. No fruit in ocean.  "