Thirty eight 🐚

To Tyler's surprise, Josh didn't stiffen up or push him away, instead, the man tangled his fingers into the boy's hair and deepened the kiss. Tyler licked Josh's bottom lip waiting for him to open his mouth. Josh gladly gave in and parted his lips letting Tyler's tongue swirl against his. Tyler's hands slowly moved down Josh's back till they reached Josh's butt. Tyler grinned against Josh's lips as he squeezed his bottom. Josh let out a soft gasp and repaid Tyler by biting the boy's bottom lip. Josh still had pointy sharp teeth. Tyler growled and slammed Josh against the wall again, this time the man yelped and squeezed his eyes shut as Tyler attacked his neck with his mouth. 

"Tyler..." Josh let out a breathy moan, his excitement already rubbing against Tyler

Oh, how Tyler missed hearing those soft gasps and moans. The boy didn't care that they were in someone else's house and that there were a bunch of people behind the wall. Adrenaline pumped through his veins getting him even more worked up than he would normally be. The thought of being caught turned Tyler on even more and he shoved Josh against the wall again making a loud thunk resonate across the hall. The people behind the wall must've heard it because the chattering died down a bit. Josh gasped for air, Tyler didn't start slow. He started off intense, his hands roamed all over Josh's body like he owned it. In fact, he did, once. It was time for him to get it back. 

"Tyler, w-we're gonna get ca-OH! Oh, oh my god." Josh's top teeth punctured his bottom lip when Tyler sneakily cupped Josh's bulge through the fabric and gave it a light rub 

Tyler continued stimulating Josh through his clothing, the man bucked up his hips slightly, the friction wasn't enough to cause real pleasure, it was only teasing the man, making his legs quiver like they never did before. 

Tyler grabbed Josh's hands that were gripping his hair and pinned them against the wall. He licked Josh's lips as he grinded his hips against the man's, earning soft whimpers from his throat. Even if it was a torture for him too, Tyler enjoyed every moment of it. Seeing Josh so vulnerable again, so desperate for his touch was almost refreshing. Tyler had spent too much time fantasizing about being able to touch Josh again and finally, his fantasies came true. He wasn't just a shadow now, everything was real and Tyler could do whatever he wanted. The boy knew exactly what he's going to do. A dark chuckle escaped Tyler's lips making the man in front of him tremble with overwhelming excitement. 

"Tyler, not here." Josh panted "Not here, someone might see."

"I don't care." Tyler tugged at Josh's bottom lip with his teeth "Let them see."

"Alex is gonna kick me out, Tyler, please." Josh pleaded but his little whimpers only turned Tyler on

The boy gripped Josh's thighs and lifted him up.  A loud thunk echoed through the empty house as the boy roughly shoved the man against it. Josh yelped and let out his first moan. It was a little louder than he anticipated. Josh's face turned a deep shade of red when he realized how loud he was being. Tyler pressed his open lips against Josh's neck, sucking a red bruise on top of the one he just made a few minutes ago. He didn't want it fading that fast, Josh was his and he had marked his territory. 

Josh almost shrieked when Alex opened the door and poked his head out. The dark-haired man stared at the two with disbelief and confusion in his eyes. Josh desperately tried to get out of Tyler's grasp but the by was a lot stronger than he looked. he held Josh pinned against the wall as his lips and teeth abused Josh's neck. 

"Alex, get us a room..." Josh panted 

The man stared at them completely frozen, his eyes were about to pop out of his eye sockets.

"Alex, please." Josh threw his head back

"O-okay, holy shit." the man murmured "The third on the left is free, there's uh... stuff in t-the bathroom..." 

"Thanks." Tyler murmured as he dragged Josh with him

"Well, that was fast." Alex smirked and came back to the room he just exited 

Tyler shoved Josh inside the dark room and locked the door behind him. Josh stumbled in the dark till he found the light switch. Tyler picked Josh up and sat him on the queen-sized bed. He grinded his hips a few times just to tease Josh more. They both were painfully hard and all Josh wanted was to take those damn jeans off. Tyler teased Josh a little bit more than he intended too. The curly-headed man looked too hot with his head pressed against the mattress and his eyes shut, a mix of his and Tyler's saliva dribbling down his soft lips when Tyler broke the kiss off. 

Tyler got off the bed with a sly smirk, Josh propped himself on his elbows and watched as Tyler disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a small plastic bottle. He straddled the man and began slowly unbuttoning his black tight-fitting shirt. Josh's breath got caught in his dry throat when Tyler ran his soft palms over his chest, pressing his fingers into his dewy skin gently. 

The brunette removed the tight shirt from Josh's body and allowed the cool air hit his heated skin. Josh shivered slightly from the temperature change but the heat increased again seeing Tyler peel off his shirt as well. Tyler pressed his bare chest against Josh's and connected their lips. 

There was so much Tyler wanted to say but first, he had to show Josh how special he was.