Twenty 🐚

"Ty, shouldn't we be meeting your friends?" Josh barely managed to keep up with Tyler as he dragged Josh further and further into the fair, bringing the man far away from Brendon.

They had tried all kinds of games but didn't win anything. Mostly because they were rigged so no one could win anything. It was a pointless waste of money. Tyler knew that but still was desperate to win Josh something. 

"No, love." Tyler stopped and turned around "They can wait."

"L-love?" Josh blushed, even in the colourful light dancing on his face Tyler could see Josh blushing

The boy got on his tiptoes to kiss Josh's forehead. The man was a little bit taller than him. Josh blushed even more and lowered his head. He plucked a piece of cotton candy and put it in his mouth nervously.

"Love..." Tyler whispered leaning in to touch Josh's lips with his own lips "Sweetheart..."

Josh closed his eyes before even Tyler's lips connected with his and melted as soon as they touched. Josh let Tyler lead the kiss by completely melting in the boy's embrace. Tyler slowly moved his lips away allowing the sweetness of Josh linger on his lips for a little bit longer. His lips tasted like cotton candy. Tyler gripped Josh's chin with his thumb and index finger and tilted his head up so he could see his eyes. Josh looked away, still embarrassed and incredibly flustered. 

"Don't you ever look down." Tyler whispered as he stared into Josh's mismatched eyes "Look up so even the stars would envy the glitter of your eyes." 

Josh let out a soft quiet chuckle and bit his sugary lip nervously. Tyler grabbed the back of Josh's had and pressed his lips againsts the man's more aggressively now. Josh hummed against Tyler's lips and let Tyler completely dominate over him. Tyler gripped the undersides of Josh's thighs and lifted him up. The man giggled and wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck and almost dropped his cotton candy.

"Don't drop me!" Josh squealed making people stare at them but they couldn't care less. It was their night. 

"I won't, fishy, I won't." Tyler giggled as well as he spun around with Josh in his arms 

Tyler let Josh down slowly, the man was still giggling, Tyler tried to get his breath back. He kissed Josh once more because he couldn't get enough of it. He knew that he'll hardly get used to it, it was like a drug. One taste left Tyler wanting more. The boy didn't know if it was because Josh was a magical creature or just because he was so madly in love with him that he didn't want to waste a second without him by his side. 

"Ty, what is that?" Josh asked pointing at a dunk tank

A girl with a mermaid's costume was sitting on a little platform waving at people who were desperately trying to get the target that would make the girl fall into the water. The girl playfully twirled her multicoloured hair on her finger and swayed her purple glistening tail back and forth

"Oh, it's just a game." 

"But why are they throwing things at her." Josh pouted "Sh-she's trapped, can't you see it?"

"Joshie, it's just a game." Tyler chuckled "She's not a real mermaid." 

"She has a tail." Josh tugged at Tyler's sleeve "We have to save her and help her get back into the water. "

Tyler chuckled and tried to hold onto Josh who was struggling to step forward. 

"Ty, her crystal is missing." Josh whimpered 

"Josh, it's just a costume." Tyler didn't know if he should cry or laugh 

Josh squirmed for a few times and finally got out of Tyler's grasp. Tyler tried to hold onto him but staggered forward and tripped over his own feet. Tyler fell onto the soft grass. He tilted up his head and saw Josh running up to the dunk tank and pushing the red button in the middle of the painted target. The girl let out a scream before she fell into the water.