Thirty six 🐚

SEX

I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW

PLEASE READ GODDAMNIT

I'm gonna rant about wattpad glitches for a bit. As you know wattpad app is so fucking glitchy. So, my main issue with this that when I click to edit a story I get this white loading screen with an orange line on the top saying "edit story". Okay, I refresh it for a couple hours and maybe, just maybe the damn thing decided to load. okay, now I want to add media. Fine. I add media and then press save. You know what this fucking app does? It says "saving". So I wait and wait and oh guess what? I wait. For five fucking minutes, I WAIT FOR THE CHAPTER TO SAVE. This fucker is still saving. I click out of it, close it. Restart my phone (which s brand fucking new btw) thinking oh maybe it's my phone. BUT NO! When I come back to wattpad app APPARENTLY I HAVE NO FUCKING STORIES PUBLISHED I GET THIS "CRATE A NEW STORY" THINGY IN FRONT OF ME
Oh, why don't I just use my pc? Well, you see the problem is that when I publish the chapter using the pc, the spacing between the paragraphs gets fucked up. I write the chapter on my computer, save and then grab my phone and go to the wattpad app to publish it and fix the gaps between the paragraphs to make it soft and neat like a newborn baby's butt.

So, I've been waiting for TEN MINUTES for my chapter to save. I have fucking excellent internet connection

I'M TIRED.

This chapter has been published using pc which means the spacing is gonna be FUCKED. ABSOLUTELY WRECKED WITHOUT LUBE IN THE ASS AND LEFT THERE WITHOUT ANY AFTERCARE

Enjoy the chapter. ♡

Tyler stood in front of the mirror holding a bundle of his wrinkly clothes. A pathetic gloomy looking boy with under-eye circles darker than Satan's heart looked back at him. Tyler ran his hand through his damp hair, it felt good to be clean finally after two weeks of avoiding the shower like it was the devil. The boy sighed, he had no will and absolutely no energy to go out. He debated the option of staying in home rolled up in his dirtied bedsheets like the good ol' days which was yesterday. Tyler let out a deep sigh, he didn't know what Josh had planned but the man told him to dress nicely.

"Define nicely." Tyler murmured under his nose as he dropped his clothes on the floor

He scanned the pile of various fabrics on the floor and decided to put on a basic grey t-shirt with skinny acid washed jeans. Tyler stared at his reflection for a while. He was pleased with it, it's not like he cared anyway. He decided to go with it after trying a couple more outfits. Tyler glanced at his phone, Josh told him that since his car broke down one of his friends is gonna pick Tyler up. Tyler wasn't a fan of this arrangement but had no choice, Josh was so persistent, a little bit too pushy even.

Tyler didn't even know what Josh's friend looked like.

"Am I just supposed to magically guess witch dude with a car is his friend?" Tyler murmured under his nose and suddenly felt tears streaming down his face all of the sudden

Tyler let out a choked sob and collapsed on the bed near his floor. He buried his face in the sheets while his weak fingers gripped the fabric around him. It hurt.It hurt everywhere. Tyler thought that it was just another one of his episodes but this time it felt different. He finally understood how real everything was. Josh had friends, Josh had a girlfriend, Josh had a family. Why would he need Tyler? He was only going to ruin everything again. The boy wanted Josh to just go away and stop being so sweet and friendly. Just a week ago he was crying into his chest and snuggling up against him and now he wanted to hang out with his new "bro". Josh didn't say the word bro but it felt like he was using it. the playful punches on the shoulder and weak nudges, the smirking and the winking. Tyler had enough, he didn't want to be friends with Josh, he tried to be as rude and indifferent as possible but Josh stuck to him like sand on surfers ass and the harder Tyler tried shaking the man off, the stronger was his grip. He was like a magnet, an annoying, incredibly handsome magnet...