3: Plane Ride

Lynn's P.O.V. 

As we get on the plane, Grayson lets me go in front of him. Undoubtedly to stare at my ass. Sure enough, I feel Grayson's hand slap my ass and his hand lingers on my ass as we walk to our seats. I chuckle and shake my head. 

"What?" Grayson asks, innocently. 

"Nothing. Nothing. I didn't say anything," I chuckle. 

We sit in the seats we got as other people start to board the plane. People walk in the aisles trying to find their seats. A couple, a little older than me and Grayson, stop and look at us, then at their paper. 

The very buff dude states, "Hey, I think you're in our seats." 

Grayson looks up and smiles at the guy, "No man, these are our seats." Grayson shows him our paper. 

The guy seems to get very angry at Grayson's statement. His face gets very red and his fists ball up, crumbling the paper in his hand. 

A flight attendant stops by us, "Is everything okay?"

"No," the man roars, "these dimwits are sitting on our seats and refuse to move." 

"Here. Let me see your papers. All of you guys," the attendant says politely and looks at the papers, "Hmm." She seems confused. "They must have gotten everything all mixed up. These papers are the same thing. It says that both of your parties are supposed to sit here. Here you guys come with me," she says to the couple standing. 

The guy stays still and says, "I'm not moving seats. These are the seats I paid for and they are the ones that I am gonna sit in." He crosses his arms. The lady with him shakes her head, looking angry. 

"I'm so sorry about this," the lady says. 

The attendant looks at me and Grayson, "Would you guys care if you got moved to first class?" 

The man now looks even angrier as he stutters, "Y-you. You didn't say th-that it was fir-"

I interrupt the man. "No, I don't mind." Grayson and I stand up, grabbing our stuff, and follow the attendant as the guy behind us shouts and whines about the first class seats that he just gave up. 

I laugh as the flight attendant mutters under her breath. 

"Sorry about all of that. Here are your seats," she says, smiling. 

"Don't apologize. Thank you for all of your help," Grayson says. 

Since it is first class, we have even more privacy than before. It is just our two seats next to each other and there is no one else in the first class. 

We sit there waiting for the plane to take off. We wait for a half an hour, talking about nothing and everything, until the pilot says that we are taking off. 

I hold onto Grayson's hand, not because I am scared, but just because I can. Soon we are flying. 

"So what is the first thing we are going to do once we get to Hawaii?" Grayson asks. 

"I'm probably gonna take a nap," I say and Grayson laughs. "What? Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"No reason," he says. He looks behind us and all around, looking at the empty seats. 

"It's completely empty in here," Grayson says. 

"Yeah, you're finally right about something," I joke. 

"You're so funny," he laughs mockingly at me making me laugh. 

Grayson's hand slips from mine and lands lightly on my thigh. I smile and look out of the window. Everything feels so perfect. Grayson's hand starts to creep up my thigh landing between my legs. 

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"Grayson, how can you be so horny? You literally fucked me on the beach, then in the ocean in front of your mom, dad, and twin brother. Now you're trying to mess with me on the plane? No. Grayson, we can't," I whisper. 

His fingers stay in between my legs making my breath harsh. 

"Are you sure about that?" he smiles. His hand travels into my loose shorts and into my panties. My eyes close as he rubs his finger on my slit. "Do you want me to stop?" he asks me. 

I struggle to find my words. So I shake my head, "Uh-uh."

"What was that?" Grayson whispers on my neck. 

"N-no," I struggle again. 

"No what?" Grayson teases. 

I moan quietly as his fingers continue to rub at my entrance. 

"What?" Grayson asks against my neck, leaving a light kiss. 

"Please," I beg. 

"I thought you said we can't," Grayson tortures.

"Baby, please," I whisper gently as my breaths get deeper and louder. 

Two of his fingers enters me and my back arches as I try to conceal my moans. I clear my throat and hold my breath as he curls his fingers. He leaves kisses on my neck ever so often. In my mind, I am praying to Jesus that a flight attendant doesn't come by. 

"Cum for me, baby," Grayson hot breath reaches my neck and a suppress a moan. My back aches again, even further as he curls his fingers again and I release the knot in my stomach. My body relaxes and Grayson takes his fingers away and sticks them in his mouth. 

I hear him quietly moan and then he says, "I will never get over the taste of you." 

Seconds later a flight attendant comes by, "You guys need anything?" and then she looks at us. She must see the sweat on my face and my flushed look and Grayson's smirk because she looks away, her face turning red. 

She returns with two bottles of water and hands them to us. "You guys going on a honeymoon?" 

Grayson burst out laughing and my face turns red. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

EOCP