9: Tired

Please read:

First of all, I want to apologize for not updating in like 2 weeks but I have had writer's block and I have been super fucking busy with finals and dealing with relationships. I hate school so fucking much and I'm just sorry if I have made any of you mad that I waited so long to update. I swear you guys are my only friends anymore. I am on break now so hopefully, I will update much more often. Again, sorry for taking forever to update. 

Lynn's P.O.V. 

I listen to Grayson breath as my head lays on his chest. I can tell that he isn't sleeping because his fingers leaves designs on my bare skin, giving me goosebumps. 

The best thing is the silence because it isn't awkward as I listen to his breath and he listens to mine. My ear is pressed against his chest so I can hear his heartbeat beating slowly. 

"I love you, Lynn. I don't know if you are awake or not, but I love you. I love you so damn much and I never ever fucking thought that we would be together, let alone be married at 17. You make me smile and I'm scared to lose you. I get protective and upset you but you say you love me too so I get even more protective. So sorry if I have ever upset you with the things I have said because I was probably just being protective."

I wait a couple seconds to reply, soaking it all in, "I love you too. And don't worry about losing me because I feel the same about you that you feel about me. At least, I hope you love me as much I do to you. It's hard to explain it to you because I don't want to sound corny. You mean so much to me and I get protective too, so don't apologize."

I hear him sigh and I swear I can feel him smile. I look up at him and see him smiling. 

"What are you smiling about," I ask him, giggling. 

"You are just so fucking adorable," he says. 

"Shut up," I laugh.

"I'm not lying!" he says. 

"I know. You are just a dork," I say, smiling. 

Silence takes over the room again as we look at each other. He smiles again and leaves a kiss on my forehead. I giggle and set my head back down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

My eyes start to get heavy and start closing until I hear Grayson's voice. 

"So what about getting you pregnant?" he says quietly. 

I feel myself going under, so tired as I continue to hear him talk, I try to listen. 

"Do you think that you could be pregnant already? We haven't used a condom since we got married and I'm pretty sure that you are pregnant because I know that I haven't pulled out at all," he says. His chest moves as I hear a small laugh. 

"Yeah," I say quietly, falling asleep. 

"Yeah? I just don't know what you want," he says.

"I want a baby," I say. 

"I know that. You have said that before. I just don't know when," he says. 

"I'm tired, Gray," I say dosing off. 

"Okay. We can talk about this tomorrow, then?" he asks. 

"Mhmm," I murmur, falling asleep. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||