55: Forever

Lynn's P.O.V. 

We walk into the front room, where Sean and Lisa are sitting. 

"Hey," I say.

"Goodness, I am so sorry," Lisa says.

"It's fine," I laugh.

"I understand how hard it is for you guys to have your special time, especially right now with Meadow being so small and needing so much attention all the time," Lisa says. 

"Yeah, tell me about it," Grayson says behind me.

"Grayson!" I say looking at him.

"Oops," he smiles, "I am just going to go get Meadow."

"Is she sleeping?" Sean asks.

Grayson stops walking, "Uh, yeah. She just fell asleep like 10 minutes ago."

"You don't have to go wake her up, then," Lisa says.

"It's fine," I say, "I can get her back to sleep pretty easily."

Grayson walks out of the room and then back into the room with Meadow. She is grabbing towards Grayson and babbling at him. He is smiling down at her.

"Awwww," Lisa says.

Grayson sits down right next to his mom, showing Meadow to her. She smiles and then boops Meadow's nose. Meadow grabs Lisa's finger and holds it.

"Mom. Dad. This is Meadow Rose," Grayson says. My heart misses a few beats as love fills my heart.

"She is so beautiful," Lisa says, "Can I?"

Grayson offers Meadow to Lisa and she takes Meadow from Grayson carefully. 

"So Carter and Meadow were born on the same day?" Sean asks.

"Yes," I say, "Except Carter was born on time and Meadow was a week early but, yeah, they were born on the same day."

"So, they are like twins except they are cousins," Sean says.

I think about it and then laugh, "I mean, yeah, I guess so."

"So, is this Scarlett girl a good person?" Lisa asks.

"Oh, Ethan's girl?" I ask.

"Yeah," Sean says.

"Well, she is really down to earth. She doesn't really like phones and computers and things like that. She loves reading books a lot and she loves to draw. She is really shy, though. She is in her senior year of high school right now but she is all of the honor classes and stuff like that. She is 17. But through all of this, she seems to really love Ethan and Carter. She comes over whenever possible and she spends every weekend with Ethan and Carter. She loves Carter. She really is a great person for Ethan," Grayson explains. 

"She sounds great," Sean says.

"She is over at Ethan's right now. You can go meet her and Carter now if you want," Grayson says.

"But we are spending time with Meadow right now," Sean says.

"Can we take Meadow with for a little while," Lisa says, "So you guys can have some alone time."

"Yes!" Grayson says at the same time I say, "If you guys want to do that."

Lisa laughs and then stands up, "You guys have fun." 

Sean and Lisa walk out of our apartment. Grayson looks at me. He runs up to me and throws me over his shoulder, "Finally I have you all to myself." He says walking back to our room. He smacks my ass and then throws me on the bed.