11: Waterfall

Lynn's P.O.V. 

We walk out of the hotel building and start walking in a random direction. It feels as if I am following Grayson and he knows where he wants to go. Grayson turns and smiles at me as he grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine. 

"So where to?" he asks.

"I don't know," I say, "you are the one that suggested we go somewhere random and adventure."

"I have one place in mind that we could go to so we can adventure," he says.

"Where would that be?" I ask.

"Now that, that, is a secret," he says.

"Gray!" I laugh.

We laugh together for a little while. I breathe in, smelling Grayson's scent from his shirt making my stomach wiggle and turn.

"Seriously, where are we going?" I question Grayson.

"You'll figure out when we get there," he says.

"Ughhhh!" I complain.

"Shhhh," he says.

"Don't tell me to shush," I say.

"Shush, Lynn," he says.

"Okay," I say. I decide that I just won't say anything, laughing in my head. 

"Wow, that was easy," he says. He looks at me and smirks. 

We continue walking as we make it to the edge of a forest. He leaves the sidewalk and goes into the trees, me following. 

"Aren't you gonna ask where we are going?" he asks sarcastically.

I take my hand from his and cross my arms as I continue to follow him, pouting. He looks back at me and smiles. 

"What are you whining about now?" he laughs. I shrug my shoulders and continue walking, not knowing where I am going.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asks. I don't respond and I continue walking. 

"Do you even know where you are going?" he asks another question.

I hear him start to run behind me and next thing I know, I am over his shoulder and he is running through the forest with me on his shoulders. I am laughing and inhaling his scent. I can hear the birds chirping and water crashing on water.

"Put me down, Grayson!" I yell, laughing.

He stops running and starts walking as he says, "So, now you are done pouting and want to talk?"

"You told me to shush. I was only listening to what you told me to do," I explain. 

"That's the first," he mumbles loud enough for me to hear. 

"HEY!" I yell, "What's that supposed to mean!"

"You know what I meant," he laughs. He sets me down and I scowl at him, crossing my arms at him again.

"Stop pouting," he says.

"No. Never," I retort.

"Whatever. You still look cute when you are angry and frustrated," he states.

"Shut up," I say.

"Okay," he says. He slips off his shirt and unbuttons his pants.

"What are you doing, Grayson?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan! Answer me, you turd," I say.

"I am going to go cliff jumping and so are you," he says.