43: Shopping

Warning: this is a longer chapter. have fun and hope you enjoy ❤️ (p.s. don't forget to vote)

Lynn's P.O.V. 

I slightly bend over to get my shoes on. Still not knowing the baby's gender, we decided that we are going to go look at some of the things that we need: a car seat, bottles, a crib, and maybe some clothes. 

"We aren't buying anything, right?" Grayson asks, walking into the room. He walks over and bends down, helping me get my shoe on. It isn't like my stomach is in the way, I am just trying to be cautious. 

"I don't know, we might," I say.

Grayson groans. 

"What is wrong with you?" I laugh.

"I spent the last week clearing out the guest bedroom," he says.

"Hey! I helped," I defend.

"You are right," he bends down and kisses my forehead, "Nevermind."

"Nevermind what?" I say.

"Just nevermind," he laughs, "If you want to get something, I will get it."

"I want something right now," I say rubbing my rounding stomach. I am at 17 weeks now and in a week is when the next appointment where we will find the out the gender.

"And what is that," he asks and offers his hand out to help me up.

I grab it and allow him to help me stand up, again, not needing it but just being cautious, "I am having a craving."

"What are you craving?" he asks.

"Like strawberries but covered in peanut butter, instead of chocolate. Actually, both sounds good but more of the peanut butter," I ramble.

"Well, we don't have strawberries but I can go get you peanut butter and while we are out, I can grab some strawberries from the store," he says. 

"Okay," I say. He walks out of the bedroom and down the hallway, me following him. He grabs the peanut butter from the cupboard and hands it to me and I grab a spoon. I grab my purse and we walk out of the apartment, locking it behind him.

Soon we are in the truck driving towards the store. Grayson pulls up to the nearby store and goes in.

"I'll be right back," he says.

As I am waiting, I open the peanut butter and dig the spoon, putting it in my mouth. I swear it feels like my mouth waters and I continue to eat the peanut butter until Grayson gets back. He hopes in the drives seat and hands me a package of strawberries. 

"Thank you," I say, "I love you."

"I love you too," he says.

"Seriously, though. I seriously fucking love you," I say.

He looks at me and smiles, "I love you too but watch your mouth. There is a baby. The baby can probably hear you."

I give him a death glare and he smiles harder. I dip my strawberry in the peanut butter and take a bite. I literally moan and continue to eat the peanut butter strawberries. 

"Are you having a food orgasm over there?" Grayson says.

"This is so fucking good," I mutter.

"You are adorable," he says.

"Try it," I say. I dip the strawberry in the peanut butter and hold it near his mouth. 

He looks at the road and then at me and then gives me a weird look.