1: After the Wedding

Lynn's P.O.V. 

It didn't take that long to plan the wedding. We got it all planned and had it a month later. The dress was beautiful and Grayson was amazing. I keep playing our vows to each other over in my head. I keep thinking about how he expressed his love and how, when the time came, we finally got to kiss and we were married. 

My life filled up with so much light in those couple seconds that he kissed me after he was given permission. It almost felt like I was going to pass out but it would have been okay because he was there, holding me up, just like he said he would in his vows. 

Of course, it isn't that hard to forget since all of that happened today. We are on the beach, chilling with family. Our wedding was here too. Later tonight, Grayson and I will be leaving for our honeymoon and I can't wait. 

The music slowly plays in the background and Grayson holds my hand slightly, letting me know that he is there. He talks to me sometimes but otherwise, he seems to be in deep thought just like me. The night has been long and it is close for us to leave for Hawaii. 

I see Monica and Ethan dance slowly together. They snuck away earlier and came back looking dazed. Monica had this beautiful glow to her and they both seemed overly happy. They try to make in like they haven't done anything and they are children of God but it is obvious that they fucked. 

"Want to go somewhere for a little while, just me and you?" Grayson whispers in my ear, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

I turn my head to him, our faced inches away. "Where do you have in mind?" I say to him. 

"Us. Alone. Let's pull an Ethan and Monica and sneak away for some fun," he says, leaning closer to me. 

I laugh. "I'd love to but this is our wedding so its gonna be harder for us to sneak away to have some fun," I whisper. I give him a quick kiss and smile into the kiss. 

He pulls away, "So?" He stands up and pulls me up with him. He starts walking away from our table and away from the table. 

Ethan sees us leaving and breaks away from the dancing and walks over to us, "Hey, guys. You guys heading off for your vacation?" 

"Not yet," Grayson says. 

"Where are you going then? Bored, are you?" Ethan says smiling. 

Grayson smiles too, "I am going to go fuck my wife because I don't think I can stand one more minute of staring at her without ruining that dress and I don't want that to happen. I thought I would sneak off like you and Monica did earlier." Grayson starts laughing when Ethan's face gets red. My face is burning red from what Gray said so boldly. 

"Go have fun then, Gray," Ethan says, laughing harder. 

My face still red, Grayson walks away with me. Grayson looks down at me.