15: Okay?

Lynn's P.O.V. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I hear the alarm but my body doesn't seem to want to move. I feel the bed shift as Grayson gets up and turns the alarm off. He comes over and shakes my shoulder a tiny bit. 

"Lynn, time to wake up," he says, his voice deep and raspy. 

"I'm awake," I say. 

"Time to get up then," he says.

"I just want to lay here for a couple minutes," I say.

"Lynn, seriously. Get. Up," he says again.

"Let me lay down for a couple more minutes and then I will," I say rolling over. I let his arm fall off my shoulder as I roll. 

A few seconds later, I feel the covers being ripped off of me. I turn around and look at Grayson, pissed. 

"What the hell?" I say.

"Get up," he says laughing. 

"You think that this is funny? God, you are so annoying!" I say. I slide off the bed and walk to the bathroom, taking off my shirt and panties I put on last night before bed. I turn the shower water on and hop in. 

I put shampoo in my hair and start washing my body, shaving my legs and armpits as I go. My thoughts interrupt my shower time as I start thinking about today and what today means. I am going to find out today why I am not getting pregnant. 

This means so much. Today is so important. But more than anything, I am scared. I don't want to find out that something is wrong with me. What would be worse is if something is wrong with Grayson. He would be crushed. 

I never really even thought about something being wrong with Grayson. I automatically assumed that I was the problem. 

I guess assuming that you're a problem your whole life, you just get into a habit of thinking it's yourself and not someone else. 

I hope with everything I have that nothing is wrong with me or Grayson but if there is something wrong with either of us, I hope that it is me. A small selfish part of me wants it to be Grayson because I want to be able to experience pregnancy but I can't and I instantly regret the thought as soon as it slips into my mind. 

The shower opens and as Grayson walks in the shower with me. He reaches for his shampoo and puts it in his hair. I snap out of my thoughts as I close my eyes to rinse out my shampoo. I open my eyes and rinse the rest of my body off.

"Are you still upset?" Grayson asks.

"About what?" I ask sarcastically. 

"Babe," he says.

"What, Grayson," I ask. 

"Can you please stop," he begs. 

"I'm fine. We are fine," I say. 

"But you are mad," he states. 

"I guess, yeah. I am a bit upset," I say, putting conditioner in my hair. 

"Talk to me, then," he says.

"About what," I say.

"About why and how I upset you. I don't know. Tell me something," he says.

"I don't know, Grayson! It upset me that you just assumed that I was sticking up for him and it upset me that you thought I was just casually talking to him. I barely spoke to him and he walked up to me," I say. 

"I figured that," he says, "What did he talk to you about, though. Like what did he say." 

"I told you that he just came over to apologize," I say.