36: Sure

Lynn's P.O.V. 

We sway slowly, him occasionally twirling me. My mind goes back to Monica. She is supposed to be my best friend. I think more and more about it. Why did she even mess around with Grayson? Why did she start falling for him?

I am glad that she knew that she was falling for him so she backed off, but that isn't the point. If she was starting to catch feelings for him, was Grayson for her? 

Grayson spins me out and spins me back in and then dips me. I let myself laugh as he dips me and pull me back up and continue to sway. 

I want to ask him about it but words tumble out of my mouth before I can stop them, "I have a question."

"Okay," he says, "Fire away."

"It is about the Monica situation," I say.

He cringes, "What about it?"

"Did you ever--I don't know--Did you ever want to actually like--kiss her or do things with her when you guys were pretending," I stutter, nervous for the answer, "Honest answers only."

"Are you asking me if I ever wanted to be with Monica or cheat on you," he asks.

"Kinda," I say as we continue to sway. 

He twirls me again, "Never. My intentions were never to make it seem like I was cheating on you," he says and then he dips me, "I love you too much to ever be with anyone else ever." 

Still in mid-dip, he leans his head in and kisses me, his lips move against mine, in a slow manner making my stomach flutter. 

He leans up from the dip, still kissing me and continues to dance slowly. His lips slide against mine. 

"We can't do this, you know," he says.

I open my eyes and look at him, "Do what?" 

"Have sex," he states.

"Why not," I ask, smirking. 

"Because, you are pregnant," he states. 

"So?" I ask.

"It could hurt the baby," he says.

"Actually, it doesn't," I smirk at him. I kiss him on his neck.

"Who said that," he asks. I notice we aren't swaying anymore, but Grayson's hands are on my waist. 

I leave another kiss on his neck in a different spot, "I did some research. It doesn't hurt the baby at all." (This is actually true. The penis doesn't go beyond the vagina so it won't reach the baby to hurt it at all)

His fingers grip my waist tighter, "You are sure about that."

I kiss another part of his neck, "Yes, baby." I slightly moan. 

"Shouldn't we ask the doctor first," he says in a deeper voice. I know he is liking these kisses now because of his voice. 

"No, I want you now," I moan. I kiss right by his ear and then reach up and bite his ear softly making him groan. His hands slide down from my waist to my ass as he lifts me up and my feet wrap around his waist, locking behind his back.

His feet move out of the bathroom and down the hallway towards our room. His lips reattached to mine sometime after I bit his ear and his tongue moves inside of my mouth, devouring my mouth.  

He shoves the door open and closes it with his foot, not caring to lock the door behind him. He walks over to the bed and set me down carefully, not breaking the kiss. His lips break from mine a couple seconds later but stay on my skin moving down my neck, leaving wet kisses.