Chapter 15

«two months earlier»

«Bianca's POV»

I was on my way back to my mothers house from my stupid job at The California Health Department.

I took my long blonde hair out of my ponytail and kicked my heels off when I got inside.

'Alli,

I'm going out tonight. Don't wait up.

Mom<3'

I read the note on the table.

"Well then, I guess I'll call Mia."

I called her and told her to bring some clothes to stay the night.

She told me it would take a hour so I decided to get into the shower.

I took my clothes off and climbed in. Since no one was home I started screaming at the too of my lungs my favorite song, Toxic by Brittnay Spears.

I got out and wrapped the towel around my naked body.

I heard something down in the basement.

"What the- Aurora! Get out of there!" I said stomping my foot.

I look over and see Aurora asleep on my bed.

"It's probably nothing.." I say slipping my robe on.

I walk into the living room and lock the front door and then into the kitchen to lock the back door.

I went back into the living room and say on the couch.

"Alli, You've always like that song.." I heard someone slur behind me.

I turned to see Joseph.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked gulping.

He walked over to me with a hand behind his back.

"I missed my baby."

"I'm not your baby."

I pushed him back a little and he brought his hand from behind his back and put a gun to my head.

I felt the tears pour down my face.

"Are you now?"

I cried louder and begged, "please don't kill me."

He cocked the gun and said, "give me a reason why I shouldn't!"

I pulled the gun down ad wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Because I lied. I am your baby. I love you so much Joe. So so much! Please stay baby. Please?" I begged.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "of course I'll stay."

I brought his lips to mine wanting to puke so bad but I had to do this.

"Let's go.." He said pulling me to my room.

"I'm going to go take a piss. By the time I get back I expect you to be naked and ready."

I nodded as I watched him go into the bathroom and I did as he said.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I met Joseph when I came to America. He was my drug dealer. One night he asked me out and I turned him down. I guess it pissed him off. He kidnapped me and put me in a sex trafficking chain. I couldn't escape him until one night I bonded with another girl he took, Mia. We planned are get away. Sure enough we got away but now, Joe's found me again..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I laid there naked next to Joes naked sleeping body. Yes, we had sex. I figure it was better than getting killed. I got up to go pee and i saw Aurora scared in the bathroom.

I started crying not knowing what was going to happen to me next. Joe will probably take me again.

I say there and cried and it dawned on me, Mia should be here any second. I scooped Aurora up and quietly went out the front door with my robe on. I started down the road hoping to find Mia almost here. Sure enough she's not that far. I flag her down and tell her to drive.

"What happen?!" She asked scared.

"Joe found me! We have to run! We can't tell anybody either!"

"Alli, where are we going to go?"

"Nevada!! BJ lives there!!"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do you want to be back with joe and his people?"

"Good point. Call BJ."

~

~

~

~

~

By morning we made it to Nevada. We were setting at BJs. I explained what happened and we swore not to tell anybody. Mia sold her car just in case someone traced us, We both broke our phones, I dyed my hair bright red, and I decided I would now go by Bianca.

Everything's changing. I'm not me anymore. I'm not Alli. I am Bianca.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

So you guys found out about Joseph! Bianca's not really who she says she is!! She's actually Alli?!

T/V<3